Huge Blow Out CLEARANCE sale. Complete's, parts, Carvon Exo Preorder Best Offers Take It

260kv is pretty high for 10s. Even more so on 12.

dam. so no go then it sounds likeā€¦ thatā€™s a bummer. Thanks @Skunk

The reason you donā€™t run them higher is because the higher the KV combined with higher voltage, you get pretty high top speeds. Motor controllers have RPM limits. Max I would go is 7-9s with these motors.

1 Like

bump

Guys get those wheels thatā€™s a frikin steal!

where are you located?

Is the first prebuilt one still avaiable ? And if yes, what would shipping to Austria (EU) cost. ?

Yup its still available. Shipping is going to be expensive though. Probably close to 200-300. Iā€™m going to have to do a little research about shipping to Austria, never shipped there before.

I just looked up the price. It would be about 160 dollars for shipping.

Now that I read the fine details shipping would be closer to the 200. Would have to ship to a US warehouse and they would ship to you. That would add about 30-40 dollars.

Do the green superflys have the exact same fit as the black?

They do, not the electric flywheels I have though

1 Like

Can you Update the OP with currently available items? The TB trucks are very interestingā€¦ edited

1 Like

Not sure I can update the original post. Tried to edit it and I couldnt figure out how.

1 Like

you could copy and past the updated list here as a response

Do you still have the tb218 trucks?

1 Like

23%20PM 42%20PM

this bbs might have editing limited to a certain duration of time

1 Like

some posts are too old to be edited

2 Likes

@anon64938381 - its a setting in the admin cp wha that time is.most boards leave it to infinite

1 Like

yeah, im sure it is

I cant tell if its just onloop , or if hes too lazy to flick the switch. As far as I know hes the only one with access to those powers?

1 Like