HUB vs BELT - Whats the latest?

Hahaha hub motors stretching…

That reminds me of a manual labor job when o was younger. Guy cut the pipe to short so we told him to get the pipe stretcher…

Or at a car dealership there were to many cars on the lot so we sent the kid to all the sister dealerships(12) to look for the lot stretcher

Hahaha hubs stretch

1 Like

Technically speaking, it is called ghosting. The urethane stretches from centrifugal force and flies right off the can.

5 Likes

it true cause it’s on the Interwebs, thanks NGV and Jason

5 Likes

The urethane sleeve will give sufficient angular speed like dragstrip tires, but will not happen unless urethane was not bonded correctly.

@racidon Your face stretches. @psychotiller your mom stretches hahahahaha @PXSS your mom’s face stretches @chaka still killin it with those wheels bro omg i love them so much. oh and you should see the dust that comes out of the gap from the cheese grater effect on those r-spec hubs. The surface of the hub is textured to grip the thane so it just tears the shit up when the than stretches.

belts for life.

8 Likes

My mom your face!! Wait…

1 Like

you mean like this?

6 Likes

Oh gees, We’ve gone off the tracks on this topic.

2 Likes

You could say this thread is stretching out, unlike timing belts used on our eskates

5 Likes

F***K Belt and Hub Systeme, the NEXT REVOLUTION in electric skateboard is FRICTION DRIVE… :scream:

1 Like

My old GoPed used a shaft that contacted the rear tire…it was a push to start

All good till lil Johnny hits a mud puddle

1 Like

Your prebuilt boards should be called ollin ghost, I’ll send you some R-spec ghost wheels for them… :ghost:

2 Likes

To be fair I’ve put my Raptor 2 on a Zenit FreeRide :joy:… So technically it is a FreeRide

https://www.google.ca/search?q=zenit+freeride&rlz=1CDGOYI_enCA732CA733&hl=fr&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ_smalZLXAhUhzIMKHcaMBsEQ_AUIEigB&biw=320&bih=492#imgrc=tK1Bf0gFpmQasM:

3 Likes

Nah brah, name ghost, especially for wheels seems the best fit for r2 hubs :joy:

1 Like

BOO!

https://scontent-lax3-2.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/22429748_684323585097738_3930924566615949312_n.jpg

Good to know are still lurking about, thanks for stopping by and joining the conversation!

6 Likes

130 km on my 15mm 400 length belt today and I had to tighten it…slightly.

@telnoi Was it your belt stretching or your mounts/motor moving? Chances are your mount wasn’t solid.

Mount is solid. I double checked the belt today after a long ride and there is a thin hairline crack in it. Ordered replacements.

1 Like

Tell me more!!!