Hoyt Puck Remote Group Buy [ENDED]

just worked for me

1 Like

Nice man! Did you get it engraved?

1 Like

I got the few parts for my boards upgrade coming tomorrow, Including dual 200KV 6374’s. However I’m not gonna bother cracking my board open till this comes in. Kinda stoked to ditch the nano x. @sender I recently found out the nano x goes full brake when it dies. What does the puck do?

1 Like

It starts periodically buzzing and starts flasing red on the leds

2 Likes

Gotcha,so it’s sorta like the evolve remote in that sense. I wonder what it’ll do if you were to completely ignore that, not that I’d ever do that lol

I wonder too now. I assume it will start doing intermittent connection then drop out and coast? But I am not sure

2 Likes

whcjnTd

2 Likes

@sender no engraving for me, but that is a nice option.

Hey, do you know what the board hookup will be for a focbox?

Thanks

I can wait to get them in I order 4 of them :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

One for each wheel? lol

Lol no just different build I have in the works and for back up just Incase I break one during a crash

Super easy. I am running mine on focboxes as well. Plug and play like (well after you set up ppm limits)

2 Likes

Nice man! I need to order 2 more, but I have a bunch of stuff I need (read: WANT) right now.

Shit, I need like $750 worth of stuff from psychotiller!

2 Likes

How much do you fuckers get paid ?

6 Likes

I keep getting mailed these pieces of plastic and just use those. It’s free adult money.

7 Likes

Dayummm. You make me wanna order 2 more :joy::joy:

Nice! Got one too :slight_smile: Video looks awesome.

2 Likes

Haha go for it. I am going to get one of there board as an Xmas gift for my self.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Let me say. Their boards are nice but I wish there would be an option for a larger more capable battery pack for it. But again. Not everyone need a board with crazy range right. As for the remote goes. Buying 2 is enough for now lol.

Is this buy about to go down? I have investors