Hoyt Puck Remote Group Buy [ENDED]

Yup, sorry they said 2 weeks at most from order date, they are trying to get them out quicker though

3 Likes

Any luck for international ppl to get in

I received mine today, it’s very nice. Haven’t had the time to try it out on the road, only powered it up and derped around a bit.

image image image image image image

17 Likes

When did you order?

September 12th

1 Like

Sexy? It looks like a giant wooden button. You really want your name engraved on it? This is a joke right?

Uh, ok. Cool story Bro.

3 Likes

I know I would. Nobody even offers that. Though understandably not for everyone but you cant deny the positive feedback from performance even if engraving it isn’t your thing

2 Likes

engraving will give you the extra 5km/h on top of your topspeed… similar like red heatsink would do too… I would definitly would get one engraving too.

4 Likes

It also depends on the engraving right? Like having “skatan” would increase performance tenfold but you’d need to consult @longhairedboy for performing the associated rituals i think

1 Like

:joy: definitely you need to know the rituals…without no way it will ever work out

1 Like

Second round I’m hoping in. I hope there’s gonna be a second. You gonna try that engraving @Andy87? I’ll get two and have it ready if you’re successful while keeping your soul :laughing:

2 Likes

not sure if i will get one at all… need to decide between: bigger lipo packs gear drive winter helmet or hoyt remote

not so easy…all things I not really need but want…

2 Likes

Gear drive or hoyt first pick that should narrow down your options :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

still hard… with the hoyt I would maybe have some money left for some extras :thinking:

2 Likes

Damn, i should get one! :sweat_smile:, somebody please take my nano x, so i could switch to puck :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

What are the dimenssions of the receiver? So i can make a case for it ><

2 Likes

With not-need-but-want, go for things that are limited runs first, then things that are on sale. This carries over to most other hobbies too.

3 Likes

is this still on ?

Yessir. Give the code a go.