Hoyt Puck Remote Group Buy [ENDED]

4d708e0ebc4021d0e32a2694e5dcd4ffecf45749f3c47dda13b97b5d18a6181f

11 Likes

Yes. You do

1 Like

how does the remote feel in your hand when at full throttle and full brake. Do you have to adjust or strain your hand to reach full pulse width with a puck? Or does your thumb smoothly and comfortably transition the length of the throttle ?

1 Like

There’s a sweet spot where your thumb is pulled up tight at full brake, but its really intuitive and responsive.

1 Like

So do I need it?

well, fuck yeah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Currently using a nanox, How much of an improvement are we looking at here?

1 Like

Uh, like a metric shit ton

2 Likes

oh lord, night and day. Th travel is better than the benchwheel, the benchwheel is miles ahead of the nano-X.

2 Likes

Fine I’ll buy it.

3 Likes

I was sick of the little travel of my TB remote. Never bought something faster than this :joy:

1 Like

good man, you will enjoy it.

I’ll hop on the bandwagon later today - have to get this. I’ll make up the moneys later XD

2 Likes

Oh puck me…I’m giving them some money. All my boards want one.

3 Likes

same boat, just upgraded from the nano x to the puck :smirk:

2 Likes

Ordered! Thx @Sender and @mmaner for all the feedback and organizing.

3 Likes

In for a second Hoyt remote with an engraving. :call_me_hand: Thanks @Sender

2 Likes

Just ordered it, Hopefully my username fits nicely.

3 Likes

If this group buy goes as smoothly as @sofu’s, who will be posting formal cat photos?

I heard they are required for group buys now along with Level 3.

I tried to get some pics of my Dog (big frikkin black german shepherd) with the Hoyt Puck remote, but she just wanted to eat it and I cant have that :slight_smile:. I’ll see if I can catch the cat, hes 15 years old but still pretty much a predator and likes to fight :slight_smile:

5 Likes