Hoyt Puck Remote Group Buy [ENDED]

You know, I am not sure

i usually cut my remote off before the board, because its closer and I’m lazy, its never run away from me.

holy mother of god, fuck me. this remote is what i’ve been missing the 21 years of my life. This remote feels fucking amazing. i cannot overstate that enough. It has about the same travel as TB nano or nano x but somehow feels 1000x better. I cant explain it. Its just a beast. Thank you @Sender and @mmaner for turning me on to this remote. fuck me i might have to buy it for my other planned build aswell now.

5 Likes

I am so psyched you like it!

3 Likes

call me crazy but can’t seem to locate where to enter discount code on their site for the group buy. Can anyone assist?

1 Like

Sorry man, GB is over. The remote is still worth it!

My bad for not updating the title.

2 Likes

I was just thinking today, now that I know the move is going smoothly. I feel comfortable about spending money on something like this… balls Maybe I’ll go bug them in person since Portland isn’t very far and see if I can get a deal

3 Likes

@Skunk if you email them, they’ll probably give you the discount.

1 Like

@Sender I got my shipping confirmation finally yyyaaaayyyy…thanks for all the hard work in organizing this group buy. Can’t wait to try it …

2 Likes

Awesome! Glad it got all sorted!

2 Likes

How are the modes configured? Just set up using the VESC tool wizard while in mode 3 and the other 2 modes are already setup? What’s the difference between the 3 modes?

1 Like

That is correct.

Modes 1 and 2 are a percentage of mode 3. Something like 60% and 75% of mode 3.

I can’t remember exactly, though @mmaner did the math and it is close to this.

3 Likes

I’ll look it up sometime today, driving back from Nashville ATM.

3 Likes

Here it is, was easy to find :grinning:.

Screenshot_20181124-100105

6 Likes

Thanks fellas!

2 Likes

Recently got my Raptor 2 and hating the Nano-X controller. It feels flimsy. I want one of these man. Any joy on the international ordering and sending situation yet

Still not doing international shipping as far as I know, but I will ask to see what their plans are for that.

Please do, Im sure I read something about them selling an add-on so these can be used as a slide puck aswell. If so, I need one of these in my life :). Cheers bro

I tried to get one shipped to EU but they said they don’t have the EU required certifications yet. It seems like the will is there just need to pass this hurdle first.

1 Like

I can get stateside bring em cross and have a small CNC if there is interest…

1 Like