How to Charge LiPo without taking it out of the case Using this method?

Yes. This. I do remember now that I had to modify some of my power supplies to disconnect the ac ground from dc groung.

There are also some power supplies that come without an ac ground. The ones without the third prong. These work good too.

That makes a lot of sense. An easy check should be to power up both chargers and measure voltages between the positive terminal of one and the negative terminal of the other. If thereā€™s voltage, itā€™s a problem.

Or just beep out the grounds (zero ohm resistance)

Right. Thinking more about it, the common ground would also cause a short on one of the batteries. That could get really bad.

Yeah I know itā€™s fine to use two separate chargers, but I will be charging with one anyways. Maybe later on I will get another one just to make charging faster.

You released the magic smoke from somewhere. Things donā€™t produce smoke without a reason, you burned something and you need to figure out where first, doesnā€™t matter if it still works, something could short out and start a fire when youā€™re not around. Was it from the batteries, charger, power supply, or one of the wires?

1 Like

Iā€™m well aware from where it came from and have already fixed the problem. And the smoke came from the charger and I have already replaced it even though it still worked. And as for the batteries I checked the voltage and itā€™s fine, everything else is fine.