How popular esk8 really is in your area?

I’ve seen a lot more people in philly riding esk8s. I haven’t seen a diy, mainly boosted and evolve, but when you go on kelly drive (a trail right outside of center city), you will see at least three riders.

Hey, I live right across the bridge. We gotta meet up for some eskating

From Stockholm, Sweden here, seen mostly Boosted Boards. I chased down a DIYer a few months back - a really fast one - think your name was Adam and something with AC boards? Let me know if you’re on here.

Been riding commercial boards a while but finally came to my senses :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Halmstad, Sweden. I’ve seen one other guy with a DIY here. I think it was his “final project” on his bachelors, the local paper even wrote about it haha.

Other than that’s I think it’s just me… In a town with a population of 100 000. Hopefully I’ll convince a mate to build one as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im in New Rochelle NY, Ive seen one boosted board rider that comes around once every 4 months or so, never spoken to him or anything, but other than that 0 eskaters

1 Like

Saint Louis, MO. I’ve heard of 3 other folks in the metro area (pop 2,800,000) with eboards, but have never physically seen anyone riding one, except self of course.

Hey there, I’m also living in vienna. It gets kinda boring cause you never see someone else on a esk8. Höchstens siehste ein e-scooter.

2 Likes

Anyone here live in country Victoria, near Albury/Wodonga area? I haven’t seen any esk8s here only a few ebikes

I have been riding daily in central london SE1 side but havent seen anyone else yet

Almost non existent in Phoenix, AZ. So far have only meet a guy on a blink s2 and saw a guy in a bamboo gt. I ride all over the place and have been riding for almost a year now. I did make a second board for my friend to ride though.

West coast in Finland. I’m also there, in Pori. I’ve never seen any e-boarders here, except also one local nut with e-bicycles :smile: I haven’t even seen but couple of longboarders.

That’s great, definitely going for a ride when it’s warmer :grin:, PM you

Nice! Just a couple more of us finn’s and we could arrange a meetup :smile: Pietarsaari here

Hershey PA all you see is rich kids on there hover boards blasting music not a esk8 in sight but there’s a few people that might build one but I doubt it. :slight_smile:

Okay so I’m in LA on the beach The only esk8 I have ever seen where 2x BB 1x Evolve Bamboo Street

1 Like

i’m seeing more and more people coming out of the woodwork around here and it has me very excited!

3 Likes

No fare @longhairedboy

never seen a fellow A2ESK8r :sob:

1 Like

Burlington, Ontario, Canada here. Haven’t seen a single esk8. There are a couple people that ride longboards pretty frequently, but nothing else. I get a lot of comments and weird looks.

Like @killahbee mentioned, I haven’t seen any up in Toronto either, there’s gotta be a whole bunch there…

2 Likes

I go to uni in Colorado, USA, and I’ve seen maybe 5 esk8s around my campus of 30k people. It’s certainly not because people are board shy- Probably half the people I know ride longboards.

If I had to guess, I’d say no one rides esk8’s because it’s so flat around campus, no one minds pushing. I’d be interested to see if other American universities notice any kind of trends. Maybe Coloradoans just prefer snow sports?