How popular esk8 really is in your area?

Wow, really surprised that this isn’t more popular worldwide. Well here in Perth, Western Australia I have seen at least 6-9 unique people along the Scarborough beach area. We have good coastal bike/pedestrian paths here so it’s pretty fun to ride after a surf. Also I’ve seen a few odd people on the train with some boards.

1 Like

Im here in dublin ireland ive never seen any one on an e board…but i think there are about 4 here in dublin…

Haha, I read the same exact Instructables and ended up $2200 deep into the hobby.

3 Likes

I’ve seen a total of three e-boards here in Helsinki excluding mine. Naturally, I always stop a fellow e-skater for a quick chat! E-scooters etc. have risen more popularity here in the capital of Finland.

Cheers!

1 Like

Orange County…Irvine, California. I know @willpark16 is in the area and there’s someone else in Rancho? I have seen two Boosted riders often while commuting to work, one OneWheel rider a few times and endless amount of cyclists who rides in huge groups (I don’t know how they have so much time on their hand)

What’s up I got a sweet board now

Pic or it didn’t happen

@L3chef Fr? Just follow my Instagram @ willtechindustries

2 Likes

No not fr :smile:

Noice board!

Haha alright I was game and thanks

1 Like

In Belgium i know 4person who have an eboard… I like to pass all the electric bikes and see there faces :slight_smile: If here are people from Belgium… Send me an message :wink:

I know only one here that’s from Singapore although we never met him in person…

I live in Southern Indiana, couple hours away from Indianapolis. The only eskating in my area is done by me :joy::joy: of course I see alot of hover boards and scooters lol

I’m here in Southern California, Orange County, I have seen around 6 eskaters thru-out summer, none is a DIYer, boosted board most of the time, koowheel and 1 evolve

1 Like

Orange County bud and I ride diy

1 Like

I see on avg 2 other esk8ers every day around my area of Brooklyn NY.

2 Likes

we would need an event in OC ro gather ppl, im lazy to drive to LA meet up lolll

:joy::joy::joy:that’s what our boards are for

Im in the UK, and finally recently got my board running. Went for a quick test yesterday, and the looks i got was really funny. Had a woman driver in a car beep her horn as well, even though I was no where near her. Bloody idiot, but needless to say, not many riders around me in the midlands. I’m probably only 1 of few if there is. Quite upsetting really, as I have no way of doing group rides :frowning:

We have a local group with about 22 members and we normally have rides twice a week with 4-9 people… This all grew in the past two months.

Good ole Raleigh NC

2 Likes