How many drone people here?

Can someone point me in the right direction to making a quad like

I just love the look of these. I think between 220 and 270 mm will be my target zone. Im pretty good with RC but i couldnt find any forums dedicated to FPV.

1 Like

rcgroups.com

1 Like

boomā€¦drones

Spaceone 220x, Emax race spec 2205-2300kv, Superracer Bee 30 amp esc running Dshot 600, Omnibus F3 running Betaflight, Dalprop 5040

I mixed esk8 ( casey Aladin style ) and a replica drone to make an amazing illusion during this years Rio Carnival Parade

The kid was unable to ride the skate standing but also the "plane"couldnā€™t fly with him standing either.

Whereā€™s the best place to start if you want to use a drone for outdoor photography in the mountains, ideally following a 4x4 from above?? Anyone got any experience with that?

@oneafrikan

suggest you start here:

The latest DJI models (Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic) are quiet affordable and can track and follow objects. Iā€™m sure there are others (Yuneec, ā€¦)

Then you should be able to answer to those questions:

• what is the budget you have?
  • what quality of photography do you expect? Does it match your budget?
  • what are the regulations in the area you want to fly?
  • is this a one off or do you want to do this regularly?

Finally ditched Librepilot for Betaflight:

I have ā€œtoyā€ drones. Parrot Bebop 2 with the stupid large controller and a Parrot Minidrone.

A good question on here, I can find out many friends on this topic. I am a pilot of FPV, my FPV 250 the parts are below:

Frame: Lumenier QAV250 Carbon Fiber

Flight Controller: OpenPilot CC3D

Motor: T-Motor MN1806 2300Kv

Propeller: Gemfan 5040 ABS

ESC: Lumenier 12-amp ESC

LiPo Battery: turnigy graphene 3S 1300mAh

Video Transmitter: ImmersionRC 600mW 5.8GHz

Radio Receiver: FUTABA 2006gs 2.4G FHSS

FPV Camera: Fatshark Camera

1 Like

Dud, you fly milspec ā€œfuck up your whole neighborhood if you get off my lawnā€ drones :).

1 Like

JUST WHAT I NEEDED, SOMEONE TO POST A PARTS LIST. :grinning:.

Is there a cheaper remote that would work? Like this:

Iā€™ve been eyeing Banggoods and gravest for a while. Just got my flight Controller. Will receive my 210 frame and 30A ESC any day now. As well as the 2205 2600kv racer motors.

Also a quick question for anyone. Iā€™m interested in getting nice shots of environments I searched that the GoPro weights about 75-180g. I am expecting that just one motor that can provide 1100g of thrust can lift that. So if my motors+frame+battery+electronics weigh = 1134g(thrust)x4-100g-375g-52g=4,000 g of lift. In theory?

Of course :slight_smile:

Sorry, but what am I looking for? I did watch a few of his YouTube videos where he compares a goPro 4 with goPro 4 session.

2 Likes

Well my dji Spark I got for Xmas is coming Over break I got to shoot some videos on my friends spark sooooo if you want to see the video pm me

I have a P3S that I donā€™t use much, but when I do I really like it. I wish I could sell it for a Mavic Pro, I think I would use it more.

Building a FPV quadcopter looks really fun ! But right now Iā€™m gonna focus on esk8, otherwise I wonā€™t finish any of my projectsā€¦

Also building a fpv drone!

Yes, with diy drones (except for electronics). modeled the canopy/3D printed with TPU. Frame has hold up over a year now.

Flight vid

Micro based on RS-90, converted to carbon.

ESK8 is more fun though. Snowboarding is my primary passion. E-MTB comes very close.

hahahah, I just noticed this thread, but I guess Iā€™m still new here, still lots to readā€¦

Drones are something I am not a stranger too, lolā€¦I love to flyā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t see footage of drones chasing skaters around the city streets late at night. thatā€™s what I want to see. How illegal is that?

1 Like