How many drone people here?

Used to fly a blackout 220 and raced the hell out of it. :slight_smile: I sold my whole kit due lack of time in the end and it is a bottomless money pit :slight_smile: Good times

Agreed, definitely the best. We’re spoiled here with Discourse for the forum software, but RCGroups is where all the smart quadcopter dudes are, despite the outdated interface.

My last FPV Video on a small track in my neighbourhood:

Best regards,

Chris

1 Like

Real estate photography with my DJI phantom 4

I’ve thought about doing something like this but I do wonder what sort of licenses do you require for it. I’d imagine at least a drone license and insurance?

I have both

Have built a few, for fun and video work. It made a nice transition from drones to electric skateboards as a lot of the technology is simular.

1 Like

Got couple of hubsan with custome 3D printer one but looking at getting a dji mavic once out.

I’m a FPV racer too! Currently flying an Armattan Redback and Cobalt SCX200, and Tiny Whoop for indoors. Here’s some footage from earlier in the year.

1 Like

Reporting from the Netherlands

1 Like

I don’t think this is what the thread is aiming for but i’ve been thinking a drone with esk8 parts would be pretty amazing/crazy.

Y frame tricopter 3x 6355 190kv/200kv+ 3x VESC FOC 3x Huge 3 blade props (3 blade has more thrust for low speed) 12s lipo/lion batteries

at 6KW it could easily carry a full size DSLR or something.

downside I think it would be too heavy/big to fly in the us as a hobby drone… upside Everything

I am a drone pilot. I’ve been flying since 2012.

1 Like

Ill trad a tri copter for a battery.

This is my 1st drone. Only been able to fly it twice due to weather. Hopefully I made the right choice!

1 Like

I build and fly drones ( all kinds ) for a looooong time. Just sold an S900 to upgrade to an Inspire 2 and have a P3Pro for low budget stuff. Do it for a living for almost 4 years now.

This is my companies website: www.gaivota.tv

Thin one is completely designed by me, created to eliminate mosquito breeding areas with larvicide thrown from above :

Now into eboarding cause in my free time I DON’T want to look at drones LOL

Fpvlab . 10char

I battle with slitting my time on my eboard and FPV racing. Moni_FPV

Until now I’ve mostly flown old school helis with no electronics. I wasn’t very good, but it was fun nonetheless.

Recently I bought, and subsequently returned, a GoPro Karma, and have since ordered a DJI Mavic Pro.

Iam Jack like electric skateboard also like diy quadcopter drone fpv rc hobby etc.my own blog is diy quadcopter http://www.rcdronegood.com/ Want to make friends who have the same common interests. Thank you.

JUST ENJOY MAKING YOUR QUADCOPTER AND THEN SHARE YOUR DIYING EXPERIENCES ON HERE