How fast is too fast?

do you realize that you would be the world record holder with 96+?

I read it takes 12sec to get to 68mph I suspect you will need a runway to be able to use it to 96

1 Like

To reach 96 mph you would need 2,8 times the power you need for 68mph. And i doupt the board they sell to costumers is even capable of 68 mph.

To reach 68 mph you roughly need around 15000 watts (20 hp). So 96 mph would be 42000 watts (57 hp). With tuck you might need a bit less but still too much for a production board.

Hope that somebody shows with a real life test that i am wrong.

7 Likes

I had my friend drive next to me with his truck, I also used this app but I’m not sure if it’s accurate… I’ll post some data in the following week.

I’ll try to upload results on the track next week my main problem is that the track I’m using is not straight but in a circle and when I turn it puts too much strain on my front leg and I have to slow down to make the turn (my trucks are very tight) so it’s hard. I need to go on a nice long smooth 2 lane street or something

Maybe on a dark desert highway, cool wind in your hair?

Eagles aside, We use long not-busy neighborhood straights and paved bike trails for speed testing. You might need something more though, perhaps a neighborhood four lane road at 4am?

That’s my boy.

5 Likes

did they share what they were planning todo to the board to give it that much extra power?

2 Likes

HOW FAST IS TOO FAST…:thinking:…HOW DEAD IS DEAD! :skull_crossbones:

1 Like

Run your numbers through this calc. I think you will find your watt #s may be a bit high. http://www.wallaceracing.com/Calculate%20HP%20For%20Speed.php

1 Like

9 Likes

Is that with the witchblade??? You changed the gearing?

1 Like

Yup, 107mm Superflys on 16/35 at 12s5p dual 190kv.

1 Like

It’s not the speed that kills it’s the sudden stop at the end.

2 Likes

They did they told me they were going to change the motors wheels and battery. “250A@50V continuous current with 330kv motor”

What calculator is in use for determining 57hp to reach 96mph. That’s to high.

Mmmm, 12hp production motorcycles can reach close to 70mph?

2 Likes

Maybe he has one of these suits.

Plus look at all that foam padding. Super protected.

And honestly how fast to bikers go on some of their downhill sections wearing only this typically.

Clearly safety is her primary concern.

3 Likes

A ninja 250 makes about ~25hp at the crank and will tickle 100 if you tuck and have enough patience.

2 Likes

Patience. That’s the correct word on that bike…

3 Likes

I too have experienced this… lol

I srsly think esk8s can be faster off the line.

1 Like