How do you store your boards?

Haha I’m not allowed to drill into the walls aswell, I think I’ve found what I have been looking for, I have too many boards coming in and out of the shop and every one of them are heavy as shit. Hopefully I can build something that can hold up a couple of boards. Getting the wood would be annoying though… as I don’t have a car

2 Likes

Ahahaha that makes way more sense I’ve cut a single 2x4 with a hand saw before and its up there with shit I never wanna do again.

This was my lazy solution, 20190516_225846 20190516_225853

You aren’t gonna be able to store a shit load of boards like this, but it’s super convenient when you grab to go ride.

Of course I mounted them about a week before some surf rodz fell into my lap so now I’m waiting on longer axles so they match the width of rear TB218’s. That’s why they look so dumb lol

1 Like

Mine was taken in inspiration from @Andy87 haha.

Almost about the same, except for the mounting for the vertical part to the base. I had 4 M10 bolts and nut securing and tightening it, and a bunch of 3 inch screws to secure it all. The base also was unintentionally storage, so i used it to keep motors, VESCs and wheels.

20190503_213817 20190505_211356

9 Likes

this is a good thread, i need to find a solution for this now that we have 4-5 boards in the house.

1 Like

how about the dirty back wheels and the white wall? did you cover the wall with something like plastic sheet or similar to save the color, or you just dont mind?

if you have enought space i think the solution from @sofu is a good one as well.

didn´t found an other picture, so

Andy%20shit%20wiring_LI

8 Likes

3 Likes

I guess you mean this one specifically

12 Likes

that cat :smiley_cat::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Bro, you know what they say, big motors, long phase wires… hahaha

3 Likes

To compensate…

2 Likes

Hes already upset with me for the title so don’t make it worse. :laughing:

@sk8l8r Baja needs scaffolding

I’m going to build one of those @Andy87 ones, I need to try and make it store a Bajaboard …

Lol I see you typed this as I’m posting :smile:

2 Likes

Got you. Not often I get in quick enough be honest and I get shit for it all the time so today has been a good day.

3 Likes

Well…if you start your midlife crises you need something to get it handled…ask @dareno what he did 40years ago when he was on my point :relieved::joy:

1 Like

Shouldn’t be an issue. The quad is 25kg. I think the Baja is somewhere around that as well, no?

Phase wire loops used as grab handle…you all just beginners :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

:sleeping::kissing_heart: