Horrible Communication By AlexTech

He has no intentions of making things right with the people here. He is assuming it will just all disappear because no one is willing to take legal action to make him do anything. He will continue to scam people and one day disappears with easy cash.

Its either that or he is still selling to get the money to use to fix things with old customers he wronged, but then that leaves him in the same or similar hole he was in beforeā€¦but with the new customers he took money from. Itā€™s like he believes itā€™ll magically fix itself but anyone who knows business knows that it doesnā€™t work.

An endless, vicious cycle.

All his decisions are just escalating the problemā€¦and it almost sounds like he doesnā€™t care. I feel really bad for everyone who gave this guy a chance and got nothing but headaches in returnā€¦

Certified mailers or lettered to his parents. I still donā€™t get whats happening with the money? Do we even know what his problem was/is?

No one really knows. He has lied so much its nearly impossible to put together a viable story. He is a kid and made poor spending decisions which he cannot recover from.

1 Like

For the future use builtwith.com to check what technologies were used to build a site:

https://builtwith.com/?https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aatorquesystems.com%2F

If it is built with wix or godaddy website builder you know the person/company spent probably an hour working on the site another dead giveaway is the FAQ on the contact page:

ā€œWhat makes you the best ā€œvalueā€? Simple, we use Authentic LG HG2 18650, Samsung 25R that haveā€ (sentence randomly ends here)

ā€œHow do I edit or remove the ā€œFAQ titleā€? The FAQ title can be adjusted in the settings tab of the App Settings. You can also remove the title by unchecking its checkbox in the settings tab.ā€

Clearly didnā€™t even remove the default FAQ entry that tells them how to remove FAQ entries, not a great sign. Iā€™ll admit for a wix site itā€™s pretty well done and I wouldnā€™t have guessed wix on this one usually they look terrible.

The blog also has all default posts nothing actually updated except titles:

"To create your first blog post, click here and select ā€˜Manage Postsā€™ > New Post. Blogs are a great way to connect with your audience and keep them coming back. To really engage your site visitors we suggest you blog about subjects that are related to your site or business. Blogging is also really good for SEO, so we recommend including keywords that related to your site within your posts.

Good Luck!"

Not to say this gives anyone the right to rip people off but need to check into this stuff a little bit before throwing $1k at the monitor :slight_smile: Plus if people are willing to accept this level of quality (garbage) for a website how am I going to get paid for developing ones for real companies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This wasnā€™t his site when I place my order with him.

1 Like

Ah well fair enough just decided to check it out since I was wondering what was so compelling about it or if it was terrible. As is I definitely wouldnā€™t trust that site at all. Guess itā€™s good they used an SSL certificate at least and used letsencrypt for that which is smart, but lots of red flags on the current site.

well at least you know what he looks like, and can grab screen shots from that video on his site.

whatā€™s the bet that the drone footage was taken illegally by himself or someone else without the correct licences and also it looks like the drone was breaking laws left right and center by flying so close to houses, which I doubt they had permission for.

Cut and dry internet fraud, call the pd in the town this dipshit lives in

3 Likes

Exactly what I suggested in the beginning of this threadā€¦

5 Likes

Yeah and me and 2 months later thereā€™s still horrible communication by Alextech! what a surprise! Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire!

1 Like

and fury :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

lol, Chill Mr Trump.

1 Like

find out where he lives and call his parents.

Isnā€™t he 14 yrs old or something?

Isnā€™t he 14 yrs old or something?

Kind of curious how this would play out in the courtsā€¦ Cause on one hand Minors cannot enter into contracts so if you knew that and still bought things from him the contract is void.

But on the other heā€™s aggressively marketing his products, not meeting deadlines, etc. and appears to be fraudulent. If anyone has any evidence strong enough for a criminal fraud case you could go this way and then depending on the outcome of that could have a strong civil case. But expensive and time consuming.

@Alextech your profile shows you still visit this site. I strongly suggest you do something to make these guys believe you plan to do right by them or you will very soon be in a very bad situation. You are a minor which means this will all fall on your parents. When these guys have finally had enough you will be spending time in front of a judge with your parents to figure out how you will be paying these guys back.

Maybe you should start complaining to the autorities

This aswell. https://www.econsumer.gov/en/SelectAType/1#crnt (click online shopping to get started)

Iā€™d believe ya if your profile pic wasnā€™t cuddly dogs!

1 Like

At some point, someone here really needs to file a formal complaint for fraud. Iā€™ve been reading this thread from start to end and Alex has chewed off more than he can handle. I think small claims court can handle this kind of stuff.