Horrible Communication By AlexTech

I can send you jacobs manual - it is all in there. Give me a couple minutes

4 Likes

I have updated it for 5 mins ago, but should I remove it or what? I just added (Received) beside it etc.

@Sander if you no longer have an outstanding obligation from @Alextech, please remove the dollar value from the spreadsheet and note in the comments that the order arrived.

1 Like

Umm the 12S4P battery? Removed the Hub Motor and let the 12S4P stay.

1 Like

Thanks! It says nothing about the volt so I guess 12S battery should be no problem?

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t be. I am supposed to receive a board w/ 12s4p battery and those hubs.

2 Likes

voltage is never an issue (in the limits we typically use - it will be if you go ridiculously high with 100s of Volt) but only current matters for our motors.

2 Likes

Ahh, I have always thought with more volt the current is more because, 100V * 40A = 4000Watt.

But why do they use like 1800 Watt motor marketing?

1 Like

in principle yes - but to get the same power you need less current :wink: Because 1800watts sounds better than 40A

1 Like

They couldā€™ve been done at the factory if u have any issues hit up @ralphy

2 Likes

Lol go big and black just say no to Tangy Orange.

2 Likes

Some people are fine with the factory urethane. If your light ride short distances at normal speeds in a city thatā€™s below 100F.

But if your big heavy or you ride hard long distances in hot temps you need the shit I invented

4 Likes

Any updates?

Hereā€™s an update for my situation:

I sent everything back to PayPal that was in the box, including the box taped up to get rid of the holes that were in it when delivered. Should be getting a refund in a few days

1 Like

All, After some prodding/reminding @Alextech has called and emailed his business mentor (Iā€™m ccā€™d in the communications) and we are awaiting a response so that the three of us can discuss the outstanding issues and identify a solution. I will keep you posted.

@mccloed @sukurity @anorak234 @willpark16 @Wubbalubbadubdub @willpark16 @Sander @localredhead

4 Likes

Thanks for being so diligent @treenutter! It is much appreciated.

3 Likes

@localredhead donā€™t forget about this guy :cry:

1 Like

Thx @localredhead Iā€™ve got you on the spreadsheet! Sorry forgot to tag ya!

1 Like

Hey @treenutter, Iā€™ve received my refund so you can take my name off the list. Thanks for helping.

2 Likes

Cool thanks @win2397 !

1 Like