Horrible Communication By AlexTech

Or he has to wait 30 days for Bustin’ boards to press new decks “just for him”

All. I have a phone call scheduled with @Alextech on Monday. I will report back to this thread. In the meantime pls keep the discussion here civil and focused on a solution.

9 Likes

Tell me if you need to change anything on the spreadsheet. I just changed it to “view only” because if a kid stumble on this web site(not registered) he has access to delete and change the spreadsheet.

1 Like

Hey ! (Gøy å se flere nordmen her)

I found a post on the market by AlexTech in May and contacted him 14th of May to buy a Vesc and a 12mm belt. I transfered 115USD to him and he told me it would arrive at my place in two weeks. Nothing ever came so I have contacted him again and again and it’s essentialy the same story as every one else. He had a tracking number for me, then he didn’t because “something big was going on at AA” and then he wanted to wait for a new vesc batch witch shoud be less prone to faliure, etc.

So you can definitely write me on that list although I consider my money lost.

Here’s a link to the listing, if anyone is interested :slight_smile: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/summer-clearance-pulleys-wheels-trucks-vescs-belts-boards/22991

1 Like

Ahh, sorry to hear. (aha nordmann her og)

Just don’t contact anyone until @treenutter solved the problem. Alex and Tree shall have a call today and talk about it.

I will add you on the list.

Edit: Added you on the spreadsheet.

3 Likes

Thanks for your confidence in me @Sander. I’ll do my best to assist, but of course I cannot promise that I will be able to bring about a change. I’ll try my best, but it will be up to @Alextech to make everything right.

4 Likes

But I believe in the good in @Alextech that he wanted to send it and all that. Maybe this is just a big miss understanding. If he knew he couldn’t ship/send with no confirmation of the product exist, he should not have taken any orders tho, especially with no good communication,…

So he wanted to send it over and over again and just kept failing but still kept taking orders. Makings of a con man.

2 Likes

That’s called Ponzi Scheme :wink: You take orders all day long …but one day pyramid will fall :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I closed the thread since it was still open

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/summer-clearance-pulleys-wheels-trucks-vescs-belts-boards/22991?u=michaelinvegas

3 Likes

Hi All, I spoke w @Alextech this afternoon. The call went well. We arranged to have a conference call later this week, or early next, with @Alextech’s business mentor. I’ll be on the call to represent the forum folks, and we’ll collaborate to figure out a strategy to get each person’s outstanding issue resolved.

I think this is good progress, mainly in that we’re giving @Alextech some structure to address the issues he’s facing. I’ll report back again after our call with his mentor. In the meantime, please keep communication civil and solution-oriented. Let’s not focus too much on the past mistakes, however troublesome. What matters now is that everyone ends up with either a sufficient refund or a quality product. We’ll work towards that.

26 Likes

Nicely handled @treenutter, let’s see where it takes the group. Looks a lot better than a dozen angry single voices.

5 Likes

I’m sure your in great hands though. I don’t know anyone better to help with this situation.

5 Likes

@caustin @torqueboards thanks! I’ll keep everyone posted as we make progress.

1 Like

Look what I received today from @Alextech factory in China! :smiley: The package was just in bubblewrap, not very much protecting but luckily with the express shipping the package was in a good condition :wink:

I don’t know what the limits is, like max amp and volt. And I need to know if this has the urethane slipping fixed? I think so?

2 Likes

I don’t think so becaise the new batches had blue eurothame that was a harder duromater, but I may be wrong.

Hmm, he said this were the new hub motors:

“have been making upgrades to the design to compete with the Raptor 2, what we are going to do is we are going to send you the new HUB motors straight from the Factory since they are geographically closer”

And this is sent from china.

1 Like

how often do we have to post an easy fix for the slipping issue until people realize there never was an actual issue? I am riding my hubs since the beginning and never had my urethane slip. With minimal effort (duct tape and some rods) you can fix this in minutes (if it occurs at all). That whole problem got blown way out of proportion. If you take pictures with the urethane off I can tell you if they actually improved anything besides harder urethane (which will make your ride worse as the wheels are already letting through all the vibrations due to the thin urethane) - somehow I doubt it.

2 Likes

Yeah, but I was just wondering because he said he had fixed the urethane slipping :wink: How do I remove the urethane tho?

@treenutter since you have contact with @Alextech can you ask him to give me the specs of the hubs, like max amp, max volt thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sander can you pls update the google doc if your order is now complete/satisfactory? Thx!

2 Likes