Horrible Communication By AlexTech

No disrespect but Hb another thread on this debate just for the sake of keeping it on track

2 Likes

But can you see how a consumer would be fooled? Someone who doesnā€™t live on this site?

yeahā€¦ that why you should really be carefulā€¦ specially if the content he give is not original to himā€¦

@willpark16 donā€™t worry we are still on trackā€¦ look at the tittleā€¦ itā€™s also about communication and vendorā€¦

1 Like

I love @psychotiller 's siteā€¦but just because my board is on thereā€¦:slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is nothing wrong with his site. There was a point being made that got overshadowed by his reaction to it.

mine doesnā€™t do the .015 so well. Iā€™m about to boost it up to turbo with an arduino kit though.

2 Likes

Can we please get this thread back on track?? Has anyone else received their package? I am loosing sleep over this damn thing now, I have to ship the box back and PayPal is still reviewing the evidence before issuing my refund

2 Likes

And he keeps stalling me all the time. Like it will be shipped tomorrow. He doesnt speak until 2 weeks and tells me ohh I forget the tracking number. After a month he told me the package was in Norway then he had the ā€œloungeā€ operation. it didnt go in Norway it got sent back again. And after that he has done nothing then stalling me and says I will get extra urethane and the new hubs for me, and it wont cost me ā€œan arm and a legā€ he told me it would be shipped the 22 jun from the factory in china. but no, and he says he always is on a business trip which is hard to believe.

2 Likes

Well here is the pictures he sent me:

When I finally received my complete from Alex, it came in a flimsy cardboard box with absolutely no packing material. I think the poor packing job is what caused the deck and enclosure to arrive damaged. He didnā€™t even take the time to mark ā€œheavyā€ on the box. Just complete lack of caring about the product.

Sounds to me like he has no passion for the esk8 world,most people take pride in what they build and would pack it to be looked after in transit. I think he just likes what it can do for his pockets and look how that turned out!!

This is such an accurate description of the run around he gives. Heā€™s always in and out of surgery or on a business trip.

1 Like

He has been reading all the posts on this but not commented once

Iā€™m sure heā€™s a little intimidated.

Yea but I donā€™t see how that makes it impossible for him to ship items and refund customers. This is another ploy to escape what he has done and while the board may have been stolen he has mentioned nothing on this forum about it

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to this all being cleared up soon!

Donā€™t do that without their permission!

1 Like

Good point.

@Alextech might wana tune in Bro!

3 Likes