Homemade DIY or evolve board?

If u have the time definently go diy as u can make a way better product then whats out there.

1 Like

I know mate just annoys me that I have to source products from all over the place and most things I want are out of stock. I’m just impatient! Lol

1 Like

its not that hard if u know what u want.

Really ? Promoting one’s business is spam ? Does that apply to everyone here ?

@akira People don’t go spamming their products everywhere throughout the forum. Just make a thread. Thats what everyone else does.

Ok, I get it better.

that battery you sell on your site is the sanyo NCR18650GA that you just rewrapped and gave your own specs,

ok on to the specs

evergy 3.5AH and 4.2V - 2.5V

this is true now the false claims

weight 51g no the max for this cell is 48g anymore and its fake

charge 1.6A

no max is 1.45A

dicharge 20A max constant 10A cruse and 35A burst

no 10A is the max it can do anymore is its burst and running at 20A for more then 10 seconds will put you in to thermal run-away

so we have one of two problems here either the cell you listed is not right or you are fluffing the specs to make it look good

either way this is bad because this puts people in danger.

and on that note

@barajabali or @treenutter could you ban this person for pushing a product on our forum that puts people in danger?

http://www.kaidomain.com/review/NCR18650GA-reviewpage.htm

1 Like

I fully agree with @delta_19

1 Like

i have had a battery blow up on me, with in 5 feet of me. its not fun so i really dont like people that push things made to fail that could hurt or kill others.

If you’re taking about @alexvillalba37

He was been blocked the same day This all went down.

we should clean up all his post and any post linking to his site.

All his links were flagged and hidden if you see anymore just flag them and one of us will take care of it

1 Like