HobbyKing GT2E vs Quanum Pistol Grip Tx/Rx?

Hi,

I’ve seen alot of people use the GT2B, and my main choice was that, but HobbyKing doesnt have it in their European warehouse. Heard the GT2E should be an upgraded GT2B? Nevertheless, which one is the better, and why?

Regards, Leonardvdj

EDIT: Might aswell throw this offtopic question into the mix… What do you guys use as “speedometers”, or gps tracking, or such? Just your phone? If so, which app?

try to get the gt2e no on like the quanum it uses lots of batteries and has issues binding after a few uses

1 Like

Damn right. I needed to change my batteries quite often… with my GT2E i hardly changed them! :ok_hand: I had binding problems with quanum too… like many other people here!

Just stick with a GT2B or GT2E. I dont really know the difference between these two models… The GT2E PCB and electronics is smaller though.[quote=“Leonardvdj, post:1, topic:6200”] What do you guys use as “speedometers”, or gps tracking, or such? Just your phone? If so, which app? [/quote] I think here should be another thread for this topic already… just search it! BTW i am using strava.

I had both. Now just the re-enclosued GT2b. The quanum worked “OK” but ate batteries - and worst of all looked like a gun. Much prefer my badwolf enclosed GT2b!