Hi everyone. Let me introduce you to the fourth esk8

this mount is freaking awsomeโ€ฆcant wait to use itโ€ฆ

4 Likes

@HumanMint @LunarKim could you help with english?

woop hello! ill try my best

3 Likes

Iโ€™m emailing you a high five.

3 Likes

this is kinda funny cuz i was literally just about to come back to this forum for potential questions and feedback for a 2nd build im about to startโ€ฆ its been a while guys ill do my best with the translating, donโ€™t expect me to be an expert im just a korean student in RIT right nowโ€ฆ

์ด๊ฒŒ ์•ฝ๊ฐ„ ์›ƒ๊ธด๊ฒŒ ์ œ๊ฐ€ ์ตœ๊ทผ์— ์‹œ์ž‘ํ•œ ๋‘๋ฒˆ์งธ ํ”„๋กœ์ ํŠธ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ์ด์ œ ๋ง‰ ์ด ์›น์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ (๋ธ”๋กœ๊ทธ/์นดํŽ˜) ์— ์—ฌ๋Ÿฌ ์งˆ๋ฌธ์ด๋ž‘ ํ”ผ๋“œ๋ฐฑ์„ ๋ฐ›์„๋ ค๊ณ  ์˜ค๋žซ๋งŒ์— ๋“ค์–ด์™”์–ด์š”โ€ฆ ์˜ค๋žซ๋งŒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค ์—ฌ๋Ÿฌ๋ถ„ ์ œ๊ฐ€ ๋ฒˆ์—ญ ๋„์™€๋“œ๋ฆฌ๋Š”๊ฑฐ ์ตœ์„ ์„ ๋‹ค ํ•˜๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค! ๋ฒˆ์—ญ ์ „๋ฌธ๊ฐ€๊ธ‰์˜ ๋ฒˆ์—ญ์€ ๊ธฐ๋Œ€ํ•˜์ง€ ๋งˆ์„ธ์š” ์ „ ๊ทธ๋ƒฅ ํ˜„์žฌ RIT ์— ๊ณต๋ถ€ํ•˜๊ณ  ์žˆ๋Š” ํ•œ๊ตญ ํ•™์ƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

IMG_0359

5 Likes

๋„์™€์ฃผ์‹ ๋‹ค๋‹ˆ ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•˜๋„ค์š”. ์ €๋Š” ํŽ˜์ดํŒ”์„ ์•Œ์•„๊ฐ€๊ณ  ์žˆ๊ณ , ๋ฐฐ์†ก์€ EMS ์ƒ๊ฐํ•˜๊ณ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. EMS ๋น„์šฉ์ด ๊ฝค๋‚˜ ๋‚˜๊ฐ„๋‹ค๋Š”๊ฒƒ์„ ์˜ค๋Š˜ ์•Œ๊ฒŒ ๋˜์—ˆ๊ณ , PayPal๋กœ ํŒ๋งคํ•˜๋ ค๋ฉด ์–ด๋–ค๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•์„ ๊ตฌ์ถ•ํ•ด์•ผํ•˜๋Š”์ง€ ๊ฒฝํ—˜ํ•ด๋ณด๊ธฐ์œ„ํ•ด ESK8 ์นœ๊ตฌ @Quiles ์—๊ฒŒ Test ๊ฒธ sample ์„ ๋ณด๋‚ด๋ ค๊ณ  ํ•˜๊ณ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ^^

2 Likes

Iโ€™m grateful that you are willing to help! I am starting to understand PayPal, and Iโ€™m thinking to use EMS as the delivery service. Iโ€™ve learned today that using EMS will be quite costly, so Iโ€™m currently trying to plan out how I can sell using PayPal by sending a sample to my ESK8 friend @Quiles

9 Likes

great job :slight_smile:

Hey my friend @Quiles Itโ€™s just for you. KakaoTalk_20181113_162902584

19 Likes

@junhyun Youโ€™re one of a kind :slight_smile: You even put my name on itโ€ฆ:heart_eyes:

I will try my best to provide you good feedbacks! Will test it with 5065/6374 motors and 90mm/6x2โ€™โ€™ pneumatics! Will also use TB218 trucks. Looking forward on receiving these.

3 Likes

1233 Friend 50 size motor is equipped with raserstar motor only. The value of the ntm 50size motor should not be different from the value of the motor fixing hole.

1 Like

Flip the spring steel โ€˜padsโ€™ around. In the current orientation, your trucks momentarily decrease in baseplate angle when you hit a bump. This causes the trucks to straighten out when you hit a bump. For obvious reasons, you donโ€™t want the trucks to fight against you as you turn. Orient them like this: image

1 Like

All right, my friend. The processing is complete and will come tomorrow. Iโ€™ll upload your photos tomorrow.

1 Like

4 Likes

Not sure if someone has done this before, but using that big tail light as a brake light would be pretty interesting.

2 Likes

my suspension truck

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

1. The ride height has risen considerably. 3cm
  2. I tried to widen the span and it bent.
  3. It will be too much for high speed driving. !wobble! :disappointed_relieved:
10 Likes

Great idea though. Why donโ€™t u just make it shorter

This would probably make more sense on a drop deck like a Landyachtz Switch 40

2 Likes

Can you show us a picture of how you have the meilan light attached?

suspension Iโ€™ll have to lower the height.^^