Hi everyone. Let me introduce you to the fourth esk8

1 3 2

deck - evolve truck - tb218 wheel - trampa 90mm

Tb218 Tuck has a short wheel base, so he adds pads. Motor mount spacing 173mm 6384 motors can be used. The motor will use APS 6384S Sensored Outrunner pushless motor 170KV 4000W × 2. Vesc will use ezrun max6 rc vesc. All bolt assemblies use nylon nuts. Gear ratio 1:2 wheel full 32t motor full 16t

9 Likes

Ok I must of missed the 1st, 2nd & 3rd because I am totally lost at what this thread is all about

7 Likes

Does thread not fit here? Then I’ll fix it.

@junhyun what’s the purpose of this thread?

Pretend you are telling us a story about the picture you posted… funny antidotes welcome

1 Like

They are saying that they have a 6384 size motor in the tb218 tuck.

2 Likes

He’s using Google translate from Korean to English.

Looks like a good start to the build, good luck and I look forward to seeing some more progress.

2 Likes

I was hoping for a funny anecdote but i guess it doesn’t translate lol :joy: one could only hope

1 Like

Those ‘pads’ look interesting, can you show some photos from the side. It looks like another way to reduce wheel bite.

Looks great! I would use a vesc. The vesc is cheaper, quieter and smoother

PNG %EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%982 %EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%981

5 Likes

Ah, this is to mount the trucks father than available holes. To avoid wheelbite and to have more space for electronics I suppose

3 Likes

I could actually use that…

2 Likes

%EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%984 %EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%985

6 Likes

Suspension, shock absorber?

2 Likes

Nose guard I think

on the Evolve pictured above, he’s implemented the extension bracket, increasing the wheelbase LDP-style about an inch, and it’s reinforced by the top-mount plate.

The leaf spring is intended for the curve to point outwards from the deck, and also presumably increases wheelbase and serves as a riser at the same time.

I like it. Simple.

3 Likes

Looks nice. Will follow to see how it progresses!

This is the suspension. :wink:

2 Likes