HELP - Can’t control my VESC with PPM or UART anymore

No i did not and was not aware of this issue. I will update my VESC with it and tell you if it works ! Hope it will The weird thing is that even the gt2b don’t work anymore. Thanks for the mac version of the vesc tool So i just should download vesc tool update the firmware re do all the parameters , motor detection etc

the gt2b shouldn’t work anymore, you set it to uart only.

1 Like

I m not that stupd bro, when i plug the gt2B i swith to PPM

1 Like

A quick search in the Photon thread does wonders… Don’t ya think? :joy: Yup, update and configure.

1 Like

True that, i knda stopped watching the thread since i had a bad module for months !

Tsk tsk… Who taught you that nonsense? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My frustration with the remote heh

3 Likes

U could try setting up another vesc… I always just start switching crap out when things don’t go my way

@ElskerShadow Dont upgrade to FW3 ! You will only face more problems.

Also I don’t really see how the photon receiver would cause any of this, since PPM does not work as well it seems like a misconfiguration on your part.

Can you show your real time data from the BLDC tool?

When changing apps, the esc needs to be rebooted for the changes to apply

I have made it work by updating the firmware and it works with no problem i have used the software in your github I am currently riding now so what you says worries me

1 Like

Thats fine then, if you got it working then your receiver version is compatible. Nothing to worry about.

Yeah i guessed that since you sent me a new reciever not long ago it would be fine . I am finally riding the remote and i m having a blast With a few tuning in the software of the remote it will be even better

Actually, in many European countries (maybe other countries as well), we use periods or a blank space where you use commas, and a comma where you use a period.

Therefore 60,000 = 60 And 60.000 = 60000 = 60.000,00 = 60 000 Lol

3 Likes

yea I understand that, but (imo) this is a pretty US dominated forum (we’ve got 90% of vendors over here, and tons of members

… which makes this a golden opportunity to learn from each other :yum: (about commas and periods… Lol)

3 Likes

touché

hahaha :grin:

i’m actually sitting on the side of a pool eves dropping on an aussie talking to an american, damn we sound stupid

3 Likes

And If I may, when we talk of any measure you are dominated by the whole world , so lean towards us ! Still one of the last few coutry that use this Imperial nonsense

oh yea, imperial is a joke

i can agree on that