HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

We will probably have everything sorted out around mid. October. So shipping in around late October. As everything is done locally (even custom cardboard boxes) we can produce the decks quickly and ship them out as soon as we can.

There always can be problems but the main part, the wooden deck, is practically sorted out. We’ll maybe test to orientate 2 plys in the same direction to see if it offers any vibration dampening, but thats all.

1 Like

Whaat thats so fast around october, what are you going to do extra to the board besides what you already show in the pictures in the beginning of this thread?

I can’t wait to get my board. I wasn’t planing on building another board this year but after I saw this board I had to have one. Glad I signed up on the form early! :smiley:

1 Like

hahahaha this is so relatable on this forum: Oh I have build enough boards right now… Wow thats cool I will make another one!

2 Likes

Seriously I have no impulse control when it comes to my hobbies. It started with drones a few years ago. Now I’m migrating into Esk8. My wife just shakes her head at me but never complains. Thank goodness.

3 Likes

Im already waiting for the v2 lol

1 Like

Wow that’s quite a bit sooner than I was expecting. I suppose the first batch is smaller. I can’t wait to see how you do the lid.

1 Like

The lid is the one missing part. We have to find a company that laser cuts them at an affordable price. After that it’s fine tuning the gasket and other miscellaneous parts.

3 Likes

Would be so cool to do one with glass or something clear…

oh we already have one in acrylic glass. I will talk to my father and post a pic later this day.

2 Likes

:star_struck: um yes please

Didn’t read all post but did you think about CF lid?

2 big problems

• cost
  • remote / bluetooth module signal interferences. Don’t want anyone tho have a spotty connection.

I can share the drawings of the lid if anyone wants to do an extreme carbon/kevlar version :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to see the cost of the carbon fiber plate

So yeah, pm the lid if you want to

The „flat view” of the 3D model only can be exported in .dxf. Would that be enough for you?

Or alternatively a inventor drawing or .dwg

.dxf is fine i think. What thickness should it be made up of?

with cf sub 1mm should be fine.

So maybe something around 0.8mm?

1 Like

Can cooling be a problem? because the whole deck is sealed so would the vesc’s overheat faster?

if the carbon fiber is my life guys take over here, you could just put a cf finish, basically a layer or two of carbon on the already finished wooden lids

just like on 95% of the builds, if you need extremer cooling you need to Dremel a hole and expose some cooling fins :sweat_smile:

even @Deckoz uses the stock focbox heatsinks inside a fibreglass enclosure.I don’t know much people that push their boards as much as he does. At least on a street board.

1 Like