HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

this thread needs more kicktail…

4 Likes

The hydraulic presses we use utilize heated molds. Too expensive to make a custom mold at this point.

Oh well, I’ll find one elsewhere…everyone making these eskate specific integrated decks is afraid of kicktails or something…I don’t get it…

Hey Mathias @bevilacqua. Will you consider doing sub 30inch deck?

sub 30 is a bit small, but definitely something around 31-32" like the spud.

2 Likes

I’d vote for 32” on a short deck!

Hi Sean, sorry I’ve edited the post a bit, maybe I wasn’t clear enough. The concave of the deck is created by a 920mm radius mold from the company that presses the decks. It’s not a longboard specific mold as they don’t have anything to do with skating.

Using a already existing mold gives us the opportunity to press low quantities at an affordable price

2 Likes

How much are you willing to pay? If you not afraid of super high price than I’m sure some one can do what you want. It’s not easy to implement kicktail with the way those decks are made :wink:

1 Like

Like this…

ggggggbnmjhkj

or this bendub-side_1024x1024

or this crafty_side_1024x1024

3 Likes

No need bro, I can easily go out and find any skateboard deck I want, just none are integrated enclosures including a kicktail. If I was to make an eskate specific deck like this with integrated space I would embrace the hybrid do-it-all deck designs, especially if i couldn’t alter or add to the design later, because I could always cut away to make different smaller options

I know that you want the best skateboard experience and those are cool decks but I can’t find a way to make a reasonable kicktail on that kind of deck. @NAF did it but amount of work kind of killed it in a long run. It’s hard believe me. Maybe @bevilacqua will be able to do it but for now he has a lot to refine with current construction.

1 Like

Naf did carbon fiber cut out enclosure tho. So a lot more work involved. Kicktail is a new mold.

While i too would like this with a Kt… i underatand where he is, and what hes making. I signed up as soon as i saw it lol wish olin would sell just there board.

Just to make it clear guys. It’s not carbon fiber cut out. It’s all wooden core deck covered with multiple layers of CF and geilcoat.

1 Like

What i meant by cutout is it has a buldge in the centwr of CF. Where as thia board its all in thw thickness of the board itself. No enclosure buldge.

Either way nafs ways way more difficult. And naf… still wish you kept making them lol. Missed that one i will not miss this one.

I feel like he made it super clear multiple times in this thread why they can’t produce a deck that isn’t flat with the equipment available. I get it.

3 Likes

Yup. Is there a way to see the list… want to know if i am part of the first run or not :sunglasses:

I checked the google_form. Yo are on the list :+1:

I’m in too right ?

Also on the list :+1::+1:

Yes!!! Hehe when will this be available?