HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

I’m like a crack addict with this building boards obsession I now have.

2 Likes

$200 is a steal. I’m in for one. Can take another if you don’t meet minimum.

So gorgeous… I was afraid I missed it when talk of a form came up around post 90. Whew!

1 Like

hehe thanks :slight_smile:

I also have updated the 1st post to ensure everyone sees it when entering the chat for the first time.

1 Like

I stared at first post again :slight_smile: So the lid goes flush to the edge of the deck, and also into the truck mounting holes, to cover the phase wire cavity? I’m curious how much work to get the lid off :slight_smile:

It would be nice if there was a pocket for all the standard ports/switches. I usually run a loopkey and a XLR charge port, but sometimes it’s a 5.5mm port and also a e-switch. I hate to make big ugly holes with my drilll/dremel/chisels in this thing :slight_smile:

Beech is commonly used in European made woodworking hand tool handles. Nice hard (and I think light) wood. Not commonly available in the US.

1 Like

i also wanted to use beech instead of maple for my own fun project…one day

do you mean onto the lid like the raptor 1? probably easier to get at that way as well right?

Well, the lid means dangling wires and really difficult water ingress protection.

@bevilacqua doing very well on design so far, so I’ll leave it to the artist to consider.

1 Like

I prefer a bit more of time to unbolt some extra screws than a gasket with inhomogen tension. Protecting the electronics from water ingress is prio 1.

We thougt about offering some kind of charging port / swich hole but as this is a DIY forum any everyone has different preferences we decided tho not drill any hole. It saves us time and money to potential buyers.

I hope I can post a pic of the lid tomorrow.

I personally wont dill any hole: Push to start, timer to turn off. Charging port prob. wired throug the motor channels.

1 Like

Interested to see how you manage the charging port through the motor channels maybe it could be done with the power switch as well? i’d prefer not to drill into the deck either to preserve the looks :wink:

Maravilloso maravilloso!! The best q&a I never saw! Lovely product! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Omg I clicked the link. I want to say don’t click, but it’s amazing hilarious entertainment. There’s a jigsaw/sawzall version…

2 Likes

How will this work with 2-in-1 escs like the focbox unity or dual enclosure escape?

Edit: nvm somewhere it’s mentioned to mount sideways.

2 Likes

I have two ongoing builds but this board is so goddamn good i am really tempted… I really need to rob a bank.

1 Like

Place it in the truck

1 Like

Wanna do it together?

5 Likes

Ye :wink:

Brb let me get my bank robbing kit

2 Likes

Want help? Pls I’m really good

What’s your email? I’ll send you my portfolio

PS drunk that’s why so funny :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Some Bakside Logo Options (quick photoshoped, not final version!):

The final one will be silk-screen printed (No logo will also be a viable personal option)

• Faded White
  • Lined White

0 voters

logo%201logo%203

9 Likes

You know , its things like these that make me look at my bank account and wonder “Is today the day I receive help… nha”

3 Likes