HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

welp guess my money is leaving my wallet earlier now LOL

We intend to price it fairly. At this point whe have to know how much the lids and other miscelaneous parts cost. Def not overpriced!

I still filled it up :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I am? 10 char

I think you should be seeing as youā€™ve got regular status

Yes, regular is lv3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah, so regular = L3 okayā€¦

1 Like

would it be fair to give a price range for about $100-$150?

Edit: That was half shot in the dark I hope I donā€™t make a bad estimate, half what I feel is competitive

Thatā€™s great . Looks like a really nice product so dont sell yourself short.

Honestly I would be thinking in the range of $150-$200 as a nice deck and enclosure can range higher than that

1 Like

Higher. Hummie deck was 120 and he made almost nothing $$ wise. He made those decks for him. Plus it didnā€™t have a built-in enclosure and pre routed cable lines.

1 Like

100-150 is too low with all the work. more in the range 170-200. Weā€™ll try to shave the price all we can. Just a simple honest price

My actual deck cost 180e so we dont think it will be expensive.

4 Likes

I was guessing 200 give or take $30

Alright FOMO convinced me to get in on it. The form is filled out.

2 Likes

Sorry Didnā€™t mean to undercut or anything. Iā€™d still pay for it either-way donā€™t get me wrong! I take pride in putting together boards from awesome pieces like this

1 Like

Ahh that sounds great!

:speak_no_evil:

Thatā€™s not even enough to pay the guy that has to go collect all the wood off the beach

6 Likes

He said it not me :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Iā€™ll pick one up now and then if a larger or smaller one goes into the works. Probably pick that up too. keeping tabs on the project now.