HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Still fiddling with it but so far it’s amazing

12 Likes

Can you tell us about those ronin mounts?

They looks like APS motor mount, with some kind of whitepony adaptor …?

Beautifull setup @Eboostin ! I like those Cronin on 97mm FW eSetup too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

1 Like

They are 30mm stainless steel tubes epoxied to the truck and then I’m using the APS mounts like @Riako said.

2 Likes

Sexy 10 characters

2 Likes

Would it be possible and OK to remove some wood in the front to fit a unity “landscape” or should one rather place it “portrait” to make some space in the other side for a BMS? I would love to fit a 12S5P with this setup, but the spacing is what keeps my finger off the trigger at the moment…

2 Likes

13s4p might be the better option for this deck with @Winfly’s compression modules.

Insta-warranty-void for the Unity, isn’t it? :smiley:

1 Like

??? 10char

Using it with 13s instead of 12s.

I doubt that 13s would be the reason you blow up a unity…

I mean I found this…

That is the extreme of extreme cases. Running on the upper limits of the hardware comes with that risk. If you are concerned I would just get the warranty and you should be fine. If you can’t blow it up in the year you probably never will.

It’s just the limitation of the deck. They have made use of most of the available space. If you want more you really need to go wider with something like the recurve and run a third channel with some of @Chaka’s vescs - I’m doing this for a 12s5p 4x4 build.

its tricky, but with a support metal plate on top its doable (@ your own risk). The support plate would be fixed, for example, with some solid M6 inserts and quality 10.8 Rated M6 Bolts

1 Like

I looked at more photos and wonder if this board would accommodate 6 inch pneumatics on TB long trucks?

@bevilacqua any chance of releasing just the nose/tail of the cad so we can make dope community protection/led or such?

I wanna try printing something in 80 shore or higher TPU

1 Like

Sure, no problem, I dont have acces to 3D sw right now, give me 1-2 days

1 Like

Excellent, thanks a million

U can try to check this out… they fit perfectly into the nose/tail… I included the STEP files as well

1 Like

I think he means bumpers such as this one:

6 Likes