HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Yeah it connects all the cells in a 12s2p config, the pcb should be safely handle 30 battery amps.

The bms is just a cheap ass bms for each 12s2p pack, the high current path doesnt run through the bms, but the bms will be able to shut down the Unity in case of a fault… well that’s the theory lol

2 Likes

Wait I’m a bit confused. Will a single unity fit with a 10s4p? I can make some chanels for the phase wires if nessesary but the Gap is wide enough right?

Nah i’m too lazy to redraw the deck, @bevilacqua handed me an old version to help

1 Like

This is dual Unity with dual 12s2p, so 12s4p with 18650… i was going with 20700 at first, but the height restriction did not allow that

1 Like

Son of a. Alright thanks. That was my plan gotta figure something out now.

Here’s a 3d pdf… only works on a computer though

1 Like

Well it’s because im adding an extra 2mm because of the pcb.

LOL, im just gonna stop telling if anything fits or not. The dimensions of the enclosure are on the very first post. The depth is 22,5mm, up to the builder to decide if 2X700 fit or not

2 Likes

So a normal unity will fit right?

Sorry, nothing ment against you. Deck is awasome. I’m gonna love it regardless. I’m just a bit special. :joy:

Yes

10char

1 Like

Yes it will fit, but has you can see in the 3d model, will require route another channel out of the deck for the other phases

1 Like

Got it. Thanks a lot!

Are you going to be CNC’ing the channels and the new hole for the phase leads?

Nah, doing it by hand with a router

3 Likes

The PCB idea is really good, maybe even for flexy decks

Will each cell be connected to the PCB or each P group? I thought of printing some supports for each cell, each is glued to the PCB and the cell glued to it then wired/fused

How are you going to do it?

Each individual cell will spot welded on the pcb, the P and S connections will be done on the pcb. The tracks are wide enough to safely pass 30A. Im not a believer of cell fusing on these small packs… but it could be done.

Once the cells are installed, i left a gap to insert fish paper in between each S connection. Then i’ll inject RTV silicone to “mount” the cells on the pcb

5 Likes

This deserves a thread by it self. Enlighten us please.

I will once i have more than just 3D renders to show lol

2 Likes

Innovative idea for Sure!