HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

@monkey32

10char

no extra hereā€¦one in spain you kids know the deal.

1 Like

How would this work with unity and nese modules?

Ahh sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Both fitted sideways. There is a 17mm slimmer NESE design version that would work better. Also check Winflys compression design, he has done a great job, seems to be the best solution available if you are looking specifically for compression packs

4 Likes

more concerned about the unity really not fitting the build

There is room, wait for blasto and others to publish their work.

Future iteratios will have yet another wire-channel extra for the unity phase leads.

You should do a recess on the beam and a steel plate on top or U shaped piece around to reinforce. Planning to put 2 unities for a 4wd with my modules. There will still be plenty of room left.

The lid does reinforce quite a bit, iā€˜d do it in some sort of plastic, but thats added logistic complexity.

What material is the lid?

Aluminium, probs 6061 or 7075

1 Like

Ahh. I was hopping it was spring steel.

Spring steel :sweat_smile:, its not a 3d printer. Waay to heavy

1 Like

yeee. I love the fact you know it used on 3D printer. Just wanted to be surprised. And i donā€™t see anything wrong with Alu

1 Like

The deck will need to be modified a bit

8 Likes

Those green/black doHickeyā€™s take a lot of room, are they the panels for unity-raptor hubs? Bms offboard?

It looks like a giant-ass pcb under everything? @Blasto please, more info!

1 Like

Oh blasto you cheeky SOAB if you get that PCB done itll be so clean

Edit: @Blasto correct me if im wrong but the PCB looks like itā€™ll connect all of the cells as required and will allow the unity to connect directly, has an integrated position for a BMS, and something else (dont know what the plugs are)

Yeah itā€™s a giant ass pcbā€¦ itā€™s fucking expensive to make, 50$ each moq of 5, so iā€™m still sitting on it waiting for my aliexpress parts to arriveā€¦ donā€™t want to make a stupid mistake.

Iā€™ll make a dedicated thread once i start building

7 Likes

Damn did you redraw that?!

Want to offset the cost of those with some of us for the pcb?

1 Like