HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Hey, how can I buy one, Merry christmas from Australia!!

1 Like

Wait for the next run dude. This was a first run. I believe @bevilacqua is working on the next iteration atm. Save your bucks. This product is well worth any price required. MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL !

2 Likes

Iā€™d also like to add that this was the fastest product to come to market Iā€™ve seen in Esk8ā€¦ like, BY FAR. From the first time I saw the thread to deliver was only a few months. Fantastic job guyā€™s :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I am hella desperate for the board :joy: Missed out on 2 opportunities to buy oneā€‹:pensive::pensive:. You snooze you lose!

I really wouldnā€™t be too upset if you missed out. With how quickly these were designed, made, assembled, and shipped out, like I said earlier was so quick. Plus with it being winter now not much riding too be done. Iā€™d bet theyā€™ll have the next batch in a few months or so. Just guessing here, but thatā€™s what I think :wink:

5 Likes

In Australia, winter is the best time to ride because itā€™s so hot in summer :joy: Itā€™s summer here anyway Christmas by the pool or the beach

4 Likes

Lol yeah up until recently I was living in Houston TX and winter was the best! Summer was miserableā€¦

1 Like

Have you contacted @monkey32?

For what? To buy a deck?

Yes, heā€™s has 2 and was considering selling 1 for the right price.

Cheers, Iā€™ll give him a text

Still waiting on my board to make it from Germany to the USA. Has anyone received their board after the redirect from Spain to Germany then USA?

No update on mine yet either

But still scroungin up batts and other components anyhoo so not rushin

Iā€™m still stuck in germany

I want a HAYA even more now I CADā€™ed this

EDIT:

10 Likes

OoooooooOOOOO. Like.

Only the one going to canada made it. Ive called several times DHL, being regular shipping they say they cant tell me more, last status was marked at the Frankfurt Airport. In usa USPS would take over the delivery :confused:

I cant make an official complaint before the 22nd work day, so we only can wait.

All the decks have the same status

3 Likes

donā€™t forget that there is partial goverment shutdown in the USA, combine that with the holiday madness, et voila you got your delay. Just my theory

1 Like

Fortunately mail is still going strong here. Trump, not so much.

2 Likes

anyone in the US has an extra HAYA? will trade with these holders fully assembled with VTC6 + difference.

1 Like