HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

@Blasto are you sticking the raptor hubs on this? If so, how do you plan on running the wires through the channel?

Probably pop a hole through the deck where existing channel is and plug the holes

To be through full, havenā€™t looked at that aspect yet, busy on other stuff

Heh, not sure what you meant there. The holes on the side of the base plates are too small to fit the 3 phase leads and the sensor wires. They might fit if I remove the sleeve protecting the wires, but I donā€™t really feel like doing that. I might make some longer wires and run them from the inside out.

something like this, hole where the red (centered lol) and do an extra channel where the green

1 Like

Are you going to cnc it?

Hi guys, got a noob question regarding the Haya board and trucks but first, let me explain what the talk is about:

This is a 1905 photo of the very center of Milan (Italy).

What has changed in the meantime:

pavimento

2018_MIlano_Pav%C3%A9_10

2018_MIlano_sanpietrini_1_Via_Medici

Itā€™s called ā€œpavĆØā€ and we love it (donā€™t ask why). PavĆØ is not everywhere in Milan but the very center is full of it. So every time I go from point A to point B with my first build mounting ABEC11 107 mm flywheels and I have to pass through the center, I need to carefully plan in advance the route in order to avoid it. Iā€™d really like to spare me this in the future.

Now the question: Do you think possible to transform the Haya board in a sort of Trampa style ā€œurban carverā€, maybe with dampas/springs? If yes do you have any advice regarding the choice of the trucks, possibly EU based?

4 Likes

Sure, and it should look pretty super awesome :+1: With some 30/35Ā° riser to work with the mini spring trucks. (maybe the mbs matrix 2 are even better to carve with - or add some elastomer damper upgrade to your spring trucks like MBS is not compatible with 22mm bearing of your FW ā€¦ itā€™s start to make a lot of part for this change. An air wheel will work better on this. and could be set on the tb218 (maybe enought lenght to avoid wheel bite). Sorry I just leave my ideas and felt. I like your plan :wink:

2 Likes

I really would avoid trampa/MBS trucks, with 30deg risers it would be super high, maybe your best chance is to get FB240 trucks from Kug3lis and maybe some gummies or 6" pneumatics at max

edit: @venom121212 suggested MBS ATS 12 trucks, those seem like they would work

7 Likes

If it has to be the Haya Deck, you could build yourself or buy gbomb Style Trucks.

2 Likes

Just kind of ā€˜apeā€™ the LaCroix setup for what you want.

• 6 inch tire/hubs (see Bergmeister deal thread)
  • MBS pro trucks with orange blocks/hollow trucks. Edit: I forgot LaCroix difference, this is non-tipped deck so yeah standard trucks for sure
  • @Rithblu @Idea @marcmt88 mounts, research and choose

15mm+ belts unless you decide gear drive in which case I would really, really hook up with the upcoming @riverside.rider @nuttyjeff combo offer

Also @moon is doing something

Alternatively look at the hub drives with pnummie adapters popping up everywhere.

But you do want 6" pneumatic tires, I think your teeth would fall out even with Gummies

7 Likes

Yeah I am doing something in relation to hubs and AT gear drives and it should work on most hangers and AT wheels that we have today

@Rotko

4 Likes

I use a skate deck with MBS ATS 12 trucks (about 15Ā° rise) and mbs 8" pneumatics and love it. Incredibly carvy trucks, like almost too carvy. I can drive over anything.

2 Likes

The g bomb brackets I have arenā€™t a great fit. Wouldnā€™t recommend pursuing that path if you donā€™t already have them on hand.

2 Likes

I rate these guys, I run through seawater puddles without any fear, can take the amps you want to charge at, screw top protector https://ebay.us/Os9oqV

Forgotten the geezers name but someone is building a using a 13pin version for the bms to be external

Found it: This is a 21mm connector due to needing 13 pins, SP13 is 13mm

Yeah i figured as much, just wanted to give the guy an idea how he can make that type of deck fit with big wheels as pneumatics. The concept behind that is to get some distance from deck to the axle.

1 Like

Oh boys! So niceā€¦ just installed two of 5 possible LEDs. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

They are cool, but much to big and I donā€™t want to screw around when I want to charge my board. For now I stay with my small connector, anyway I just charge with 2A for the momentā€¦ the plug will also be fine at for 4A.

2 Likes

Finally had the chance to open mine up, this deck is a piece of art. Amazing craftsmanship and attention to detail. Even more impressive as a first time seller, one of the best and most organized buys Iā€™ve been apart of.

Hats off to you @bevilacqua, happy holidays and I want a spot on the list for anything else you come out with next.

11 Likes

@Rotko Surfrodz rkp 200mm @riverside.rider 6inch nummies Enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

Just in time for Christmas!!!

16 Likes