HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

@Sn4Pz good idea. I think I’ll put it along the spine to cover the balance wires.

@bevilacqua I’m having some trouble getting the lid to sit flush with the deck. it’s as if the deck shrank in size with the lid being off for a few days. I can get one side in, but not the other. Any tips to get it on correctly?

1 Like

The lid is directional. Did ya make sure its onnthe right way??.. i know its prob first thing to remember but thought id ask…

1 Like

Yes, what Preston said, look for some markings on the lid/deck made with a white sharpie (A and X in my deck).

Other than that try to first guide all the bolts before you torque them down. Starting from the sides going (symmetrically) inwards when bolting it down.

1 Like

I’ll try that today. Thanks!

1 Like

nice. i didn’t even see the marking on the lid!

mine says 05

1 Like

that should be lid/deck no. 5 :slight_smile:

We should engrave this… in a few years u pay millions for the first 34 original decks :wink:

Anyone get their new shipping label/tracking number yet?

I did hehe so happy

So Jealous. When do you expect to get it?

Damn, they sent it out again on the 29th? Mine was returned to shipper on the 26th and I haven’t heard back from Zeleris since.

I think mine was sent out after everyone

Just got a 30cm dump of fresh snow over the weekend, so I’m in no big hurry. I think mines still in Madrid.

1 Like

Bit of confusion here @neiru37@Blacksheep your package was never reshiped, it was the last box to ship out (last Monday if im not wrong) It had no incidences.

It has arrived!!!

6 Likes

So, brace yourselves, after calling again Zeleris we found out that the packages will be returned to us personally today/tomorrow, they are already on the way from madrid to our home.

Im so fcking angry with Packlink, because they did not tell me anything. Aparently they never got any new documentation and even Zeleris told them last 28/11 that they would send them back to us.

We will sue them for sure. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

We will send the packages out as soon as they arrive. Probably via the spanish post, as they handle customs internally without any 3rd party interaction.

I’ll give you more updates in some hours. I hate this situation so much…

UPDATE:

They have arrived.

9 Likes

So, we will bulk send them to Germany and then I’ll send them all out from here via DHL directly.

By now I already have an International exporter license and a registered company in Germany. This way nothing should go wrong. And It still will be quite faster than the regular Spanish post.

Shipping them with DHL-Spain is x2 more expensive than in Germany, and I refuse to go the packlink route.

11 Likes

Thanks so much image image image image

11 Likes

Did you get three?

4 Likes