HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

First mockups with haya deck, ESCapes are too tall, they don’t fit, I will try to mill them down couple mm. Getting wheel bite with 90mm and 16mm risers :thinking::thinking:

Mine was returned as well.
Screenshot_2018-11-29-17-56-19-1

new DHL tracking no. Im not sure who provides it, if Zeleris or DHL themselves, I personally dont get the DHL No. unless I call Zeleris and ask for them.

@ElectricCoast same status than all the other ones, if you didnt get it by now.

I suspect you get wheelbite at max lean and not durnig normal riding. It will be that whay unless you have a deck with giant cutouts.

Can you measure the escapes with a caliper? Thickness.

What ESCapes do you have? Dual or singles and from which round?

Yes, full leaning with Ronin cast trucks, and you right about normal riding, but I think for slow carving I have to put more risers, also thinking to late a bit the wheels, I will modify whatever is needed to skate the Haya deck, I love it :slight_smile: The Escape fits inside, but no the jst connectors, they got too compress with the lid. @lukepl the ESCape is the ones from the very first batch and assembled by hand :wink: The thickness with the top pcb is 2cm. By any chance can you mill them couple mm? I just started to look around my city to use a CNC service with the worst luck in years. IMG_20181130_213833

You can mill ten about 2mm if I remember right. I have also two last single enclousers in black. IMG_20181130_224914

Oh! that fits perfect! I measured and there is enough meet to remove 2mm, but without tools…

Yeah it going to be hard. But it’s doable even with manual mill :wink:

1 Like

What do you have to mill for the ESCapes to fit? Are the ones from the first batch the same dimensions as the rest?

Take off the covers from the escapes = 2mm? Maybe flip them to have heat transfer to alum plate on haya as well

1 Like

That sounds like a better idea. You might need extra space for the wires coming out of the ppm after it’s flipped. But you could route small groves for that, which would be a lot easier than routing the whole pocket out. Trust me, milling these pockets out again is a pain.

2 Likes

Yeah dremelling an indent on the edge of the escape housing way easier than taking a router to the deck, a little channel on the deck bottom is all that the plugs and wires need then

Man I can’t wait to get this board in my hands and my TB direct drives with the TB110 wheels. I’m so excited for this build. Hopefully I can have it built by my birthday at the beginning of February.

2 Likes

Took apart a 10s4p from my raptor 2. What u think?

@bevilacqua will the lid squeeze the balance leads or is there space? It seems like they fit, but I don’t know.

4 Likes

I would make little slots for the balance wires to be safe

2 Likes

There should be space, dont worry it it squeezes them a bit. I also use Cell-Holders + bus bars/balance leads on top. (And my proto deck should have 0,5mm less than yours).

The foam is 1mm thick. Should be ok for that gauge wire.

2 Likes

Mike are you planning to use the Raptor2 hubs as well? Edit: Got it, mellow

1 Like

I am. Can’t wait to get both!

2 Likes

maybe put some fishpaper inbetween the foam and the top panel too( its metal, right?)

just to be safe :slight_smile:

1 Like