HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

I would guess the bottom since the whole underside of the lid is covered in a thin layer of soft foam

1 Like

After some math. Guess ill still be using 30qā€™sā€¦ need a 21700 thats 15 -20a and 4500 mahā€¦ cmon tesla reveal those new 2070ā€™s already

Lg hg6ā€™s are legit 30a discharge. But only 3000 mA. That said, 12s4p on a street setup would be ridiculous.

Ya i should be able to fit 12s5p in here with 2 unity and a bmsā€¦ tight fit and clever layout needed. Prob 11s5p for sure

1 Like

@bevilacqua, when do you think the next round might happen?

We have to change our manufacturing process a bit. That and developing a 34ā€ (flat)-kicktail board is now our focus. But I canā€™t give you a exact date right now.

17 Likes

ooooob

14 Likes

that kicktail feature is increasing the moistmeter.

4 Likes

I feel you. Iā€™m knee deep in moisture right now

2 Likes

but on a serious note, my second board didnt have a kicktailā€¦and that was a grave mistake.

Iā€™m sure you already appreciate this but sometimes itā€™s good to hear it.

Strike while the iron is hot, thereā€™s a bunch of people here who really wanted to get in on this first run and itā€™s clearly been a success. You guys should focus on pumping another run of these decks out asap while the build thread hype is strong.

Just my opinion :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Your are right, this time it was just too much manual work for my father. The goal is to make almost everything with the 5 Axis CNC and not just (70%).

As soon as we know how and where we do it we could do another run.

Edit: I also want to collect feedback from the first betha batch. And that is just a bit complcated if 10+ decks are stopped in Madrid :frowning:

I dont want this to be a just a hype product. Our goal is to slowly grow over time, maybe start with custom molds, experiment with materials and so on.

Si va piano va sano e va lontano

9 Likes

Just received!!:smiley::smiley: many thanks Mathias!!! I can perfectly understand why people wants more haya decks, is just amazing piece of beautiful wood!! Thatā€™s the next level buddies.

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Screenshot_20181128-085357_Samsung%20Internet

3 Likes

Mine also returned to sender :frowning:

2 Likes

Would you look at thatā€¦interestingā€¦

3 Likes

They were returned, this is the same that happened to Blasto/Uriah/MikeNYCs boards.

I suspect that they never actualized the original documentation (my ID was missing).

They will handle it back to DHL today or tomorrow I hope (with the corrected Docu. I sent them over a week agoā€¦) and it should pass customs that way on the second run.

Iā€˜ve been messaging them every day, but almost nothing has happenedā€¦

Sorry for the extreme delay, Iā€˜ll let you guys know if I have updates.

EDIT: (In case this has caused some confusion)

They were returned to ZELERIS, the shipping company that picks up the packages at our home and then handles them to DHL for the international delivery. All of them are still in Madrid.

5 Likes

I actuality got mine this Monday, :smile: Donā€™t know what the issue was, but it just added an extra week in shipping time for me. Luckily mine didnā€™t get returned, though it said it waa going to be on my tracking info, but then I got a DHL email saying it would arrive the next day or something like that.

1 Like

I really donā€™t know how these things happen. Total info chaos. Glad It arrived :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since it got returned, we should be expecting a new tracking number from zeleris, right?