HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

This is how I feel about tax rebates

3 Likes

I figured out my setup!! Nice and light weight.

17 Likes

I just ordered the new preoder TB direct drives and TB110 wheels. Hopefully my HAYA board will be released from Spanish customs and shipped to me in the USA before Feb.Screenshot_2018-11-25-07-21-56

3 Likes

Where did you get those Mellow hubs? Looking good!

2 Likes

Oh well, I hope everything will be cleared this upcoming week. I have even aplied for a international exporter licence (should get my number this monday) to handle everything as s company.

Again, sorry to all of those who have their package stopped at customs

9 Likes

I was just joking about this obviously I have a couple of months spare waiting on the TB direct drives. Bureaucracy can be so insane.

2 Likes

I had a mellow, water got inside and they sent me a replacement, and they never asked for this back. I ultimately returned the thing and got a refund because the battery got stuck inside lol, and i was tired of their shit!

6 Likes

I just checked email and DHL messaged saying I should get my package tomorrow! That got resolved super fast, lol.

2 Likes

@mikenyc @Blasto @Eboostin @uigiroux (If you donā€™t have the DHL tracking PM me)

Whaaatt @uigiroux, you again? You on a shopping spree?

1 Like

@Winfly Will your compression packs fit inside these channels?

Going through inspection

23 Likes

Yup a little looser fit at the current 73mm across the cell direction. I can modify for a 76mm tight fit as well.

1 Like

@Winfly do you have a file for 20700s?

Not sure iā€™d put some 20700 in there, only about 22mm top clearance, 23mm if you remove the felt. A bit too tight for comfort

Looks like iā€™ll be adding some extra channelsā€¦ 12s4P or 10s5pā€¦ still debating

25 Likes

I was just designing how much room id have with 2 unitys and a diebms.

Then figure out the best higjest capacity

I can make file for 20700. Would be better to have a cell to test fit tho.cell holder is 22mm height. Thatā€™s the optimal height already with the standoffs.

This is a mad setup haha

hey do you think the nese modules will fit in here?

the diebiems NESE module does fit, so the normal battery modules should fit too.

Edit: they are 22 thick so they would need only minimal padding on the boardside. But I can confirm that they fit well. (Diebiems is also 22mm thick)

Is the patting for the bottom or top of the battery?