HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Trump really wants that wall

Iā€™ve been on the phone/mail the last 3 hoursā€¦ I now have written an email to the guy who is in charge of the customs declaration for export items. He apparently was on some sort of inspection and would be back in 1-2h.

I hope he answers soon and we can fix this issue. Iā€™ll keep you informed

4 Likes

Just got it (Italy) ! Thank you Mathias!

dass freut mich sehr, nach dem kompletten chaos mit den USA Sendungenā€¦

:slight_smile:

edit: ups thought this was a PM (My head is going to explode ā€¦)

2 Likes

Iā€™m in Florida so I donā€™t think the fires in California are an issue for me.

the issue seems to be one missing document DUA (Documento Unico Administrativo) that has to be included on top of the customs declaration. AND it has to be presented by a customs agent that we would need to hire.

This is why I sometimes hate Spain and itā€™s stupid bureaucracy

5 Likes

Lol well shit. No hurry on my end. Weā€™ve got a foot of snow :snowflake: already. Sorry this became such a pain in the ass.

1 Like

Ultimately Iā€™m not in a rush either so no worries. Working on delayed gratification. Iā€™m really looking forward to holding this board in my hands

1 Like

In case someone wants to give the spot to a friendly EU peep please let me know!!

1 Like

I ge that, we have the same bureaucracy problem in France, itā€™s a problem very common in Latin country dunno why

In the future, Iā€™ll bulk send everything to Germany, and then ship from there. Better shipping prices and fewer hassles, even though they also love bureaucracyā€¦

6 Likes

Any updates on your end? I just checked tracking and nothing has changed, so Iā€™m guessing from that and what you just said youā€™ll have to get the decks back so you can get that paperwork included with it? Man thatā€™s such bs, like Iā€™ve shipped things internationally before and they told me exactly what I needed to include for paperworkā€¦ So they just let you send these decks and they didnā€™t bother to tell you that you needed to include specific paperwork!? They are slacking in their job responsibilities, lol.

To be clear, Iā€™m not upset with you Iā€™m just venting, lol. You guys have done an incredible job with these decks! So many things on this forum end up taking forever, so the speed you were able to get these built and shipped out is absolutely amazing :slight_smile: Hope to hear some good news soon, fingers crossed, lol!

I kinda have updates. The customs guy that I contacted said that we needed one specifix extra document. And the shipping company told me that there was missing one thing in the declaration-invoice (totaly diferent form what the other guy told me). All the Customs-declaration invoices have been sent to them again, so now I just have to hope that they get through.

The decks were not sent back to me, but to the shipping company that took them from my hometown to Madrid. Zeleris takes them to madrid and then DHL takes over up to USA.

Im also super pissed because they didnā€™t tell me anything until I contacted themā€¦

I will be keeping an eye on the shipments. Iā€™ll ask the shipping company again tomorrow.

Side note: What makes it a bit more complicated is that the shipping is organized by an online portal and then is handled by 2 different shipping companies. Both DHL and ZELERIS told me that it was not their issue (as I wanā€™t their client) and that I should contact Packlink (the online portal) which hasnā€™t even got a telephone-assistance, only mail and chatā€¦ :grimacing:

5 Likes

Dude, lol wtf! Thatā€™s like the height of shitty customer support. Both said it wasnā€™t their problem or fault, and then they refer you to a company that is nearly impossible to even communicate with!? Damn Iā€™d be fuming if I was youā€¦

So you think youā€™ll be able to get things sorted out without having to actually receive the decks back, or you think youā€™ll have to personally receive them to put the paperwork with them?

no, that would be the worst output as I would have to pay for shipping again. I really hope none of the boards come back. I specifically told them several times that they should not send them back

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what I was worried aboutā€¦ Hopefully theyā€™ll listen this time, lol.

my god. the three decks arrived today. these are fucking beautiful brother. the wait is worth it gents. these bad boys look fucking fantastic. I cannot wait to pick up my hummie hubs and build up this steath machine. no rides yet but damnā€¦they looking mighty fine

9 Likes

Snap! Planning on marrying the same as well, even tho I have a Hummie deck, the beauty, the stealth, portability and they both start with ā€˜Hā€™

Due to my get-off a couple of months ago and other shit going downā€¦so slow at getting any builds in progress with any diligence

ā€˜The Hibernatorā€™ in keeping with H theme

Slow down 2019!

4 Likes

The portals get you the low prices and little help, I feel your pain

1 Like

This thing is going to be absolutely beautiful with hummie hubs