HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

The build threads just get better and better… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Ya still trying to decide over here… DD or gears…

2 Likes

DD for the win, ultimate stealth build

1 Like

I have 2 xls hehe

1 Like

Ya thinkin 4x tb new drives as there based off the 6374, should be like the xls.

1 Like

Not sure it would fit 4 vescs and enough cells, you’d need something like 10s5p

With 2 Unitys and a micro bms maybe… :exploding_head:

Was thinkin 2 unity, and 21700s

1 Like

http://bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCB-D245.html

this one, for example, has a minimal footprint (55mm wide and vertical connectors) plus would allow you to charge @ up to 20 Amps. (charge only config.)

edit, or this one too: http://bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D606.html

1 Like
17 Likes

the fuck a dude in france get shit quicker than a dude in Spain…??? seriously though these boards look plush

1 Like

sorry Hunter, shiping logistics :see_no_evil:, yours should be @ your home tomorrow

1 Like

btw. now that the decks are slowly getting delivered, I would be happy to hear feedback from all you guys that have participated in the first round :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Any ETA on when you will be shipping my board off and will it have tracking so I can know when to be home to receive it?

should be in MUC this Wednesday, so @ your home on Thursday/Friday. Shipping from spain was/is slower than what I expected

1 Like

sorry that came out harsher than i ment it to…im not upset just suprised…i know shipping is a bitch and im in no rush…truely better to get your merch to @okp as he is/ has a solid media/ forum presence …and a stellar dude from what ive seen. id love to see Haya take off man. no hard feels brother

1 Like

no problem man, we tried to ship first the ones that would take more time (USA/CAN etc) and then Spain (that combined with what logo choices / grip config decks where finished that day)

1 Like

yeah that totally makes sense…the logistics are a nightmare but thats cool that you are taking care of everyone abroad and local. you are killing it with your first round of products man. keep up the great work !!!

2 Likes

I’m a bit confused about my shipment. I got a notification last Thursday or Friday saying my package would be delivered on the 20th, but I just got a different email today from DHL saying they just received my shipment info. So I’m not sure which company is actually shipping the deck… Can you guys let me know which one you one is correct? I want to be able to be here when the delivery arrives so it’s not left out for potential theft.

no Idea, you should have gotten a DHL-Express tracking number (They send it only to the person receiving, I don’t get them). Check it here: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html

Spanish customs are apparently quite strict (and slow…), even with packages that leave the country, so that may induce some delays.