Pre-Order Focbox Unity $249 | R-SPEC Drive Kit $579USD

HAYA Integrated Deck

deck
decks
integratedenclosure

Thanks for the update. Its all good, no rush. It’s starting to get too wet to ride anyway so it will be more of a winter project to be ready for next year

that, made out of lexan or some other polycarbonate thats indestructible

We’ve got dark grey and white lined logos. If you got a preferred color choice let me know.

We’ll start shiping overseas decks this thursday. And European ones on Sat/Monday.

(No logo decks were already shipped yesterday)

(upload://o7CNPQ5ssGlQgzbC0FOABnYRJqI.jpeg)

I got my tracking number :facepunch:t4:, sweet

Also 2 Light(er) Grey ones:

As someone who didn’t order a deck, I think the lighter grey looks coolest

Agreed, lighter gray for me please!

@bevilacqua I would also prefer a light grey as well please.

Crap. I didnt see thw lighter gray… i just chose the dark grey.too late

I would like light grey as well. If that’s not available then my second choice would be the dark grey. Looks fantastic, great job!

Light grey FTW! :fist_right:

These decks look so nice! :ok_hand: I wonder if the phase wire holes come out in line with the gap on surf rodz RKP hangers? Seems likely.

should have more clearance

These are looking mad, I so wish I ordered one!

Ohh and the idea of a clear polycarb top makes me really interested. Because I can confirm for sure if there is water inside or not after a really heavy rain ride. :heart_eyes: And would look cool. :sunglasses:

Yeah that’s a good idea for using a clear lid! Any chance y’all could offer different lid choices, lol. I’d definitely buy a spare lid if it was clear…

Or share the files so we can make them

10 charizards

to much to do right now, maybe in the future

Heck yeah I just recieved my shipping information for my haya board. :slight_smile:

About the clear lid, aren’t you guys putting griptape on top of your lids? Making a clear one pretty useless.