Oh boy, nice. Been off a while, on your waitlist amigo

2 Likes

Wait, there are not enough holes in the lid to mount tucks

4 Likes

Meh, drill it out.

1 Like

They will be drilled out, no worries

1 Like

some more: (these have no coating, by the time this was uploaded all the decks were PU-sealed and waiting to be silk screen printed) _DSC1814 _DSC1821 _DSC1813 _DSC1792 _DSC1811 _DSC1796

26 Likes

12 Likes

You guys are stacking and lighting geniuses!

2 Likes

Where are people going to put the power button and charging port?

I put mine inside the baseplate on a 3d printed holder. Wired through the motor cable holes. Just to keep it as sleek as possible.

Otherwise just carefully drill a hole wherever you prefer. Similar to what you would do on an ABS enclosure.

3 Likes

Do you have any pics? Sounds cool

Sadly I left the board in Spain. I wanted to have the new lid and the logo on the backside, so I left it there. My parents will send it next week alongside the other decks. I really want to ride it, as I only had it for a couple of days till I went back to Munich.

It serves also as a reference point for my father.

1 Like

Man these look good. Good job @bevilacqua. Maybe Iā€™ll hop on next round depending on how broke I will be.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, sorry to bother again, but we decided to use the solid version of the latest logo design. Everyone that has seen it in person prefers this one compared to the lined one. I hope you donā€™t mind the change. This is also the logo that all future boards will have.

(This one is printed in black on a transparent sheet, final ones will be white) Iā€™ll post a pic of a printed one in 1-2h from now

logo%202%202 lopgo%202%201

26 Likes

I kinda like the blackā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah the black looks great.

3 Likes

why the F didnĀ“t I jump on this train? is there going to be a round 2 in the near future?

3 Likes

I really hope so. When exacty I dont know, now 100% of the focus is on the first batch.

Sorry for the lack of fotos, whe are having some issues with the printing inkā€¦

We also might be able to do black (not sure yet)

4 Likes

How close are they to shipping out?

We really hope to start shipping overseas orders by this week. 2 things have to work out. First: the the laser cutting shop has to cut the lids tomorrow (they keep pushing it forwards). And second: we have to modify the silk screen as quickly as possible as the actual one is a bit to thin :confused: (We were not expecting to have the latter issue)

We are working as hard as we can, itā€™s just the ups and downs when you develop a new product

Iā€™ll keep you updated

tomorrow Edit: this Monday (not tomorrow)

4 Likes

No worries, things always come up. Love all the attention to detail, canā€™t wait!

3 Likes