HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

check shipping with gls they offer the same price for up to 40kg

Shipping from Spain is a pia, everything is more expensive or literally non available. In the future I hope I can send everything from Germany.

Overseas guys. I can include a Invoice with a reduced value, lets say for. example 55ā‚¬ inkl. shipping on the Box. This way import taxes should be lower. When paying with PayPal you could just make 2 different payments and show the one marked with 55ā‚¬ at customs.

EDIT: Apparently for US Guys its not a problem:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the real mvp ladies and gents

3 Likes

Cool, just to let you know USA doesnā€™t really have import charges on goods like this:

An informal entry is the entry of goods valued under 2500US$ and does not need to be cleared by a customs bond as it is designated for mostly personal importations. The amount used to be 1000$ before 2013 but the threshold has been increased to 2500$ since then.

But for other countries outside of the EU and america its great

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to get mine! Were you able to chamfer the lid more so that the bolts donā€™t stand out at all?

Just, like on the pictures where my personal board is shown. They are about 0,2mm under the grip.

interesting. Thank you for posting it here :slight_smile:

Hey @bevilacqua, for mine please state the value as low as possible. Like even 10E, as I will most def get hard taxed at the border. Like HARD!! I shouldnā€™t have to prove with invoice. But ya, please declare low or this will cost me WAY MORE!! Thanks bro!

1 Like

Lookin forward this the deck colections gettin highā€‹:joy::joy::joy:time for it be eskate collection

Any chance for a group photo? I love seeing a bunch of these things stacked up.

Iā€™ll talk with my father, a pic with 30 finished decks would look really cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im sure its been said but i should be able to fit 21700 right? Bout to make an orderšŸ˜Ž

its 76mm wide. Should be a cake. Only problem would be a too thick pcb on top. Braided cable on top or nickel strips on the sides should work

Ahhhhhhhhh its timeā€¦ Screenshot_20181025-094307_Samsung%20Internet

2 Likes

Ya ill figure it out. Is there any meat left to route out a lil deeper or wider? Maybe like a few mm in case i need it.

Wider yes. Deeper maybe max 1mm at your own risk. Should be possible to mount though. I did even put some 2mm foam ontop of the diebiems 22mm enclosure.

Production units will be 1,5mm deeper than mine, so it should work.

I intended to make this deck as universal and furure-proof as possible. This should include 21700 :grimacing:

Im sure you didā€¦ just wanted to make sure for future add onā€¦ digging the new display @janpom jist made.

sorry, it was not intended for you (that I made it universal) I was just repeating it for the sake of informing on the thread.

1 Like

Decks with the final lid: We recived a sample lid and everything fits together nicely. Now lets hope they cut the lids as soon as possible :grimacing: (Crappy phone quality, weā€˜ll post some nicer ones) image image image edit: note the holes are not chamfered

16 Likes