HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Small update:

Everything is on track except the aluminium lids. The company that laser cuts them for us has to do some restructuring and won’t cut us the lids till Friday.

All decks were sanded to the final shape.

My father is now in the process of applying the protection coatings to the decks. First 2 layers of Acrylic polyurethane outside/inside and then 2 layers of bi-component scratch resistant polyurethane. In-between will be the silk screen printed logo.

If the lids are cut on time we will start shipping the 1st of Nov 01/11. Starting with outside EU (As shipping will be a bit slower) and then shortly after the EU-boards.

I’ll be sending out a Google form in some minutes in witch you can choose your configuration (Grip yes/no, Logo yes/no). Please respond within 72h as we will start silk screen printing soon before applying the anti scratch layer.

(More details in the form)

** The form was sent to the emails you provided.

4 Likes

Completed the form, cheers.

1 Like

@bevilacqua so do we not have the option of getting lined white as the logo anymore? Just wondering

@Indiangummy u mean the original logo of the early posts?

Yes

10 char

It kinda evolved to this last version. My brother and father have seen it on the decks and they found it better.

If enough people want the V1 logo I could can talk to my father to make a 2nd silkscreen (If it is too much work it will stay at only one final version. )

1 Like

I liked the original one out of all the options but i’l take no logo. I’m sure you guys have enough on your hands with everything else. Thanks for the info I was just wondering

1 Like

What does the logo look like on the deck? Pics?

pics are on the form I sent you guys on the list. I’ll post some real pics (not photoshopped ones) here once I have some.

Not off the logo tho

how do you mean?

I would be interested in this deck however I would want it as just a CNC’ed deck with the lid and no clear coat or screen printing because I would want a huge design on the bottom of the deck with a woodburner. However, I am guess that this is European beech wood and it can in rare cases cause nasopharyngeal carcinoma when burnt so that would be a no go. If you ever do this in deck in maple birch or bamboo I would definitely be interested.

I could send you a “naked” one in the future. Maybe we’ll play with some finishing veneers of a different type. DM me in some time and we could talk about it.

I kinda like that our deck is shown in its purest form. Without any other types of veneers that are used just for aesthetics.

With it being Beech wood I would not want to risk my health when burning the design into the deck. I will suggest using a spar urethane as the sealant as it helps with UV and water protection and really brings out the beauty in the wood grain. It is my sealant of choice for my decks.

1 Like

I’ll suggest it to my father. One of the used ones has UV protection I think.

1 Like

It most certainly shows the logo.

1 Like

I’ll send the invoices this afternoon. This is the deck fully sanded to shape. Looks better than the one we showed before, just small details:

sanded%201 sanded%202

27 Likes

Hey would you mind confirming the final weight? thanks!

I wish I had the monies for one of these decks… Great job!

1 Like

I’ll ask my father. I know that the weight of a gripped board ink. shipping box is ab 3400g. (Grip weighs a lot, and the box weighs a bit too)

1 Like