HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

I hope we are finished in 10 days. Max end of the month.

If anyone wants the “most affordable” shipping option I guess I could mail them to Madrid

You were heading to Florida if im not wrong? Two boards are heading there.

1 Like

My two or others? Mine can stay in Madrid.

1 of those would be me :smiley:

2 aditional ones

ahhh okay cool

where are you at man, Ill be in crystal river north of Tampa

I’m actually downnnnn south. Grand cayman to be exact. My freight company is in Florida .

1 Like

daaaaaaam nice, island cruising

1 Like

So how much are we looking at for these including shipping them?

Ill jump in on that @monkey32 i think someone dropped out above…

Please, first fill the form, if you get a spot I’ll contact you.

Lets keep everything organised.

@uigiroux soon, I hope I have the final price by the end of the week at max.

4 Likes

Sweet, can’t wait for this deck :heart_eyes:

Done thanks

1 Like

Hi Guys,

PRICES: **Note: With this prices we are still in a negative overall balance. It’s piced to cover raw material cost and external production (laser cutting / cnc’ing and so on). The CNC fixtures aswell as earlier prototypes also cost money. All the finishing work also is barely taken into account. We are aware that this is the first batch, however I am confident that not many changes will occur in following production runs. This pricing will be only for the first batch.

• HAYA V0 Integrated Deck (Gripped*): 165€
  • HAYA V0 Deck (w.o grip): 160€

*Griptape: Jessup 10" Griptape (Medium grain size). The one shown in my board.

The Deck includes:

• Aluminium Lid
  • EPDM Gasket attached to the lid
  • Stainless Steel Torx M4 hardware for the lid in Black

SHIPPING Prices: Will follow in the coming days. (Im a little busy with uni. work). I’ll probably DM personally as shipping costs will vary depending of the county.

Best, Mathias

18 Likes

No need to give it away. Personally, I would place more value on more decks in the future, than saving a few bucks.

Much thanks either way for all your hard work.

2 Likes

It’s just informative, I said that the first round would have a discount, thats all. Also as I said, only minor changes (prob. optical) will happen, it’s not like we are selling an unfinished product.

4 Likes

Refreshing my inbox all day waiting for the pm… can not wait

1 Like

Price seems super fair. Stoked!

Are you taking payments yet? I don’t want to keep you waiting any longer than needed in order for you to recoup some of your expenditures.

1 Like

I still have to calculate the shipping costs. After that I‘ll be sending the invoices to everyone on the list.

2 Likes