HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

1 st dibs are on the backup list, if they dont want it its yours :wink:

BUT, first I have to see some pictures, Iā€™ll talk to my father tomorrow

2 Likes

Cant remember but think and really hope i got in on this ā€¦can this be checked

1 Like

When spending gets out of control

1 Like

I donā€˜t see you name on the list. Still can get on the backup though.

Yes thats great 100% want thisā€¦ this is beautiful

I filled in the form, I want to be in round 2 though haha. I donā€™t mind other people testing and perfecting it first :wink:

Anyone in the US South East area around Georgia buying this? If so anyone interested in combing shipping. I live in atl and woulndnt mind driving a bit. @mmaner @Sender

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping you can help get one, Iā€™m on the list. You can ask to have yours shipped either mine , then come down and we can ride.

1 Like

@Indiangummy Birmingham is a great inbetween meet up site and I conveniently live here! You can sample a good bit of different builds here between @mmaner and myself! Sorry to derailā€¦

1 Like

@Indiangummy thatā€™s a good idea sender, I can bring a few builds and we can make a day of it.

3 Likes

that sounds awesome! im trying to figure out the direction i want to go with this build because its impracticable for me to build a battery pack so im trying to figure out if i can fit 2s lipos in this deck. But either way we should definitely meet up sometime!

2 Likes

Buy the cells, nickel strip kapyon tape and braided copper and me or sender will weld it for you.

6 Likes

thanks for the offer. i gotta think about this, got some time before the deck arrives i suppose

2 Likes

Lol, man if a couple well known battery builders offered to make me a pack, I just gotta bring the materials, Iā€™d be all over that offer haha :wink:

7 Likes

Hell, if they offered to make me macaroni and cheese Iā€™d be all over that s***

16 Likes

image image

we had to do some modifications to the hole pattern on the sides of the lid. The CNCd Model was some mm off my computer model.

We also now will bend the lids to shape so that the gasket-board contact stays the same on the entire perimeter.

(te lids will be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol of course :wink: )

15 Likes

Hey kids, I can carry these back in late Dec. and send them to you from Florida if you can wait til xmas

3 Likes

I can wait.

@bevilacqua - how many boards stateside???PM me and if we want to cut shipping costs I can carry a load of 4-6 boards ( I usually go home for chrismas with an empty checked bag to bring back all the loot) ā€¦assuming humans can wait for these

1 Like

This works for mešŸ‘ŠšŸ½