HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Way to expensive to produce. But this is a builders forum so we would have no problem to offer a deck without threaded inserts, any magnet with a 5mm diameter would fit.

Bet you could do velcro. It would act as shock absorber for your feet.

The lid comes with a 1mm EDPM Foam gasket. Industrial velcro is maybe 4mm thickā€¦

Edit: KISS Principle as Trampa says :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is basically what I was planning, as said further up I will have a hinge on one side though

Have you considered putting a small hatch for antispark switch and charging port vis-Ć -vis Ollin board?

No. Its all more work and extra costs. I personally donā€™t see the point on using it. But it could be DIYā€˜d by the enduser.

1 thing we could do is pre drill charging port/push button holes.

Have you considered adding a missile defense system? In case someone tries to steal the deck. Let me know cost thx!

11 Likes

I like seeing the split angles in that buildā€¦good jobā€¦

1 Like

Hey can you tell me whatā€™s my post on the list just want to Make sure

Pre drilling assumes everyone is going to use the same switch and charge port. I think that should be left up to the builder to decide. It is DIY after all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

it would be a ā€œextraā€ of course. Ads more time to produce and subsequently more cost.

Would it be possible for you to post the list of 30 that you have rather than have everyone ask?

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m on it since you PMā€™d me a few weeks back but want to confirm

1 Like

For privacy reasons Im not comfortable posting any names, even if it is only usernames.

General announcement: IF you are not sure to be on the list please PM me personally

4 Likes

I love those auto tension motor mounts but have they been tested? In cars auto belt tensioners do wear out and need to be replaced, just wonder how long these will last before the inevitable.

you mean these?: https://www.kugellager-express.de/kurvenrolle-kr16-pp-16x6x28-mm

work fine on my ronin build.

The KRV PP option is suited for higher loads.

lol GDPR! 10char

Question for USA Guys:

Shipping 14 Boards costs me almost exactly 100USD (24h UPS Express shipping). -> 7,15$/Deck.

Would anyone be interested in REshipping them locally and making some $? Each deck would come individually packed so it ā€œshouldā€ be just putting a sticker on and dropping them all at the post office (or letting them pick up).

Cost= 7,15 + USA-Shipping + Tip

Individual shipping should be 35-45USD.

Note: I did not do any deeper shipping-cost research yetā€¦

I can take care of it if no one else wants too. It will likely have to wait until the weekend for me to ship them all out as the PO by my office will not accept anything over 12oz because of some asbestos crap, donā€™t ask me what the correlation is I donā€™t know.

Shipping for a board is usually around $16 via USPS 3 day priority. Iā€™ll check with UPS as well before, might be cheaper depending on the distance.

8 Likes

Might be good to know if one particular city happened to have multiple orders. Thereā€™s no rush on my end.

1 Like

I should be on the list and depending on when you plan to send these and shipping time id be able to take care of it.also im in vallejo CA so any of you norcal guys could just come pick it up? Im usually working anywhere from sf to san jose