HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

You can buy it directly from @agniusm at:

http://18650.lt/index.php/product/n-e-s-e-module/

Just choose DieBieMS in the dropdown. Your option is to print them yourself, if you have a 3d-printer, and buy only the hardware from @agniusm. You will find the drawings in the “Resources” page on his site.

1 Like

Looks nice! When do you think second batch will be available (for those who missed the first 30)? :slight_smile:

I should be in the top 5 on the list if I remember correctly :slight_smile:

@Indiangummy 20/30 @uigiroux jup,on the frist 30 :+1:t2: @ElectricCoast aha you too :slight_smile:

If you just filled the form and are on the backup, i would DM you and tell you your spott

1 Like

I guess that we would wait for feedback first. If everything works out well we could make some more around december. (If everything goes like planed and we start making them in 2 weeks)

Correct me if I’m wrong but you were shooting for somewhere between $175 to $ 250 for the price range correct

Sub 200 is the idea for sure. Betha batch will have a discounted price, we will know the final price in ab. a week from now.

4 Likes

Thank you. LOVE the clear lid Pretty sure im on the list

Am I on the first 30 or was I late ?

1 Like

Salut Jerome: On it :slight_smile:

(Everyone outside the first 30 should know as I DM them)

5 Likes

Hey man, i’m not sure if i’m on it (first 30). Can you check for me?

8/30 :slight_smile: 10char

Who is number 1 tho

1 Like

Of course its you man :wink: 01/30 :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Hopefully I’ll be able to get my finances in order by the time you start asking for money lol Went a little overboard the past 2 months. Wife isn’t nearly as excited about all my skateboard parts as I am

2 Likes

Woah, are all the stuff on your riptide deck going to be on this? It’ll be so sick!

1 Like

No… well. I am looking for a new deck for it. Wanted something with a kicktail.

Have you considered using recessed neodymium magnets to secure the lid?

Not really, doesent work well on non ferromagnetic materials :wink:

I would prefer a slim lid to a expensive, thiker and more complicated one

3 Likes

Let me clarify.

I meant epoxying magnets to the underside of the lid which would be attracted to a sliver of sheet metal inset in the structure of the deck. This would allow you to make the deck lid from any material.

That’s the concept. How (and if) you execute it is up to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like