HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

I would like to see a cheap deck ~100 with a hole on top. Basically hummie deck but with hole on cutout on top.

Feeling like a brick might not matter if you have pneumatics or bigger urethane ~100/110mm

Everyone has there own thing they want and me the hole on top never liked it as it always felt hollow or flexible or something. So many electric skateboards lose the nice ride of a nice wood deck with bolted on beams or sadly their battery becomes the beam, but still they’re a board n pretty much feel like one but the few completely integrated decks I rode, one I forget but with those avenue clone shock absorbing shocks, it was an aluminum I-beam I was riding. At the extreme end. No matter what big wheels or shocks to me it’s not nice to ride. The feel of it.

But hopefully u make something better! I’m curious how the bamboo would do

1 Like

It does not feel like a brick to me. For now I have “tiny” 76mm Akashas.

Some more:

A5E2106E-D05A-4012-BFB1-6F4E4E1E4999 7BB0DD16-99E8-4936-874D-41112A0AE3AD

19 Likes

Wanna see it with 107mm And trucks wide enough for 6374x2 Looks great tho

1 Like

Here the internals with a clear lid: image

29 Likes

What kind of bms is that?

1 Like

beautiful !

Diebiems on a NESE enclosure

3 Likes

That looks so awesome. Thanks for the internals photo :smile:

I’m in ! fully supportive.

1 Like

Nicely done, really tidy!

Looks beautiful. Very clean. Fact that it “can” fit 10S4P N.E.S.E with DieBieMS with 2 ESC is awesome.

The first “betha” batch of 30 units is full.

The Google Form is still open, but if you sign you will be on the backup list. If anyone on the fist spots decides withdraw you would get his spot.

1 Like

Can I double check that i am on the list.
I don’t remember filling it out … :persevere:

Spot 2/30 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey could you tell me what position I am on the list?

Wow that clear lid looks amazing

Did I make it on the list??

Where you get this enclosure for the bms