HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Exactly, I’m going to do a similar project for my up coming commuter board. I’m thinking 29" or 32"

Pics needed. Whats the max battery you could fit in this bad boy

Some aliexpress ones. They only work thanks to the added Idler pulley. Otherwise the fixed geometry wold be a nightmare.

https://m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32819983149.html?spm=a2g0n.orderlist-amp.item.32819983149

Secured with green axle-loctite they are quite sturdy.

1 Like

Yeah you are prob. right. I have cast ronins on my other build. I’ll maybe swich to cast katanas if I can fit everything in the tiny hanger…

I had these laying around and wanted to try them out. Being Paris they will probably bend soon enough…

It depends of what bms you use. If you only use a charge only bms you could go up to 13s4p no problem. (On a dual config.)

Dimensions are listed on top :wink:

Edit: I have som pics with a clear, lid. I’ll post them later.

I noticed the idler which is why I was curious. Not bad for a modified aliexpress mount!

1 Like

Is there a possibility to do a version that has the battery compartment accessible from the base instead? Like this Alibaba deck:

Maybe a quick sketch of how batteries are laid out would be helpful, and a sketch for the lid shape would be super cool to if you have a few min to generate a rough mockup. The build you have going there is super pretty, love it.

its easyer for us to do a top lid. But I’ll think about it. The finished product also looks much nicer with a top monted lid.

I’ll post a pic with the internal dimensions in some min. Thanks, I like it too :slight_smile:

That would be cool. My logic is that any top lid will require fixings, which will detract from the stealth look of the deck and take away a bit of the prettiness.

Access from the bottom through a flush base will keep the board looking really slim and stealth and doesn’t need as much attention to aesthetic detail as it would do for you making a fancy top. It could just be a simple flat cover.

Out of interest, why is it harder to produce? I’m ignorant to the process.

4%20MOCUP

If I forgot any dimension please let me know.

1 Like

ah just the extra CNC milling to create a flush mount of the lid. The rest is just the same but inverted.

once you have everything dialed correctly you could just grip over the bolts. The rest could be done wirelessly. I hate to open my enclosure, such a pia…

I am thinking of making a mini version of this build. I want a screw less top mount lid and I am looking into using a hinge on one side and magnets to hold the other down. This will give a seamless top and easy access.

Maybe that might give you some ideas for your lid

2 Likes

water ingress protection is the problem…

True, but @NAF managed to make a water proof design with a hinge and button

Probably more along the lines of water resistant.

If he could submerge it completely underwater for an extended period of time the I’d say waterproof

1 Like

looks really dope !

1 Like

Nice work. This looks great and very similar to what I was trying to get out early this year, just a different press and edges rounded.

Glad someone was able to get this out with the flattened edges!

4 Likes

But will it feel like a brick. Maybe could try different woods. Bamboo

2 Likes