HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Haha I get it, the vesc’s will probably not produce that much heat right :fire:

And i suppose the board will be stiffer then normal decks, can the vibrations and stuff be solved by using a riserpad on the truck or how else?

im just firing noob questions on you im sorry but maybe they are helpful

if you want an immediate and solid solution to the ride comfort on a stiffer deck you could go for pneumatics. the Haya deck should be able to run 6-6.5" pneumatics just fine :smile:

The flush mount is quite deep so there is plenty of room to use shockpads. Although it shouldn’t be stiffer than say for example a downhill board.

My regular board is 18mm thick, thats 7mm less than our board. And it hasn’t got any milled pockets.

3 Likes

Whaaaaat, i supposed the deck would be waay thicker :heart_eyes:

does your enclosure have a vent? pretty sure it does not

1 Like

Lid can be countersunk more so that the bolts don’t stand out at all. Also the bolts in the pic have a quite wide head.

Hope you can appreciate the mellow radial concave.

Plexiglas pics will come later.

Edit: The actual lid will be cut in 3 pieces as already mentioned. Edit**: Also forgot to mention that the hole on the ends (centered) is not gonna be in any production board.

DSC_0170 DSC_0171 DSC_0172 DSC_0173 DSC_0176

8 Likes

Is countersinking the screws out of the question?

ups, wrote chamfered instead of countersunk, my mistake.

Of course. With black bolts on black griptape you won’t even notice.

Wow that is a very nice piece of craftsmanship was curious do you have pictures of a deck with internals? Battery, esc, etc… also would modification of the internal stringer be necessary for dual esc? If so how much integrity would be compromised? Just thinking ahead for mounting a Unity dual drive.

Really like the channel and porting for phase wires. This board would be so stealth with @hummie hubs or Carvon etc…

Im gonna build it next Tuesday. I’ve already shipped my battery to Spain with some components. The rest will go with me in the flight.

I study in Germany and my father is in Spain. Something like kugis father in Latvia while he is in London.

1 Like

It was already mentioned. The unity and FS 4.12 Dual can be easily fitted sideways. You just have to guide 3 motor cables to the other side.

1 Like

I used the stock heatsinks… But the Evo has a 1/4" plate of aluminum under the focboxes to add thermal mass. But yes it is all enclosed. No airflow.

6 Likes

I just finished building my own board. We also did a small photoshoot. I’ll post the pics tomorrowish… Here’s some sneak peak:

image image

On a side note. We found a company that will laser cut the lids at a really good price :slight_smile:

Hopefully w’ll recive the first test-lid soon to check tolerances

33 Likes

This deck + @OllinBoardCompany’s Dual Diag Drive :thinking:

2 Likes

Olin comin out with a new deck that is shaved like this. Keep an eye out.

Still want this. Tho.

1 Like

What mounts are you using? Looks awesome

You will get plenty of axle walk/torque steer-braking with that style of truck. That is why Ollin use ronin trucks, maybe a rogue might work as well. Ultimately if you ride it like that I think you will find you want more from the handling :frowning:

Ahhh eeeeee??? They say boy lol

“Right near da beach! Bo yee. Lord have mercy…”

1 Like

really want this in a 30" or 31", for a portable stealthy cruiser :raised_hands: