HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

If it has to be the Haya Deck, you could build yourself or buy gbomb Style Trucks.

2 Likes

Just kind of ‘ape’ the LaCroix setup for what you want.

• 6 inch tire/hubs (see Bergmeister deal thread)
  • MBS pro trucks with orange blocks/hollow trucks. Edit: I forgot LaCroix difference, this is non-tipped deck so yeah standard trucks for sure
  • @Rithblu @Idea @marcmt88 mounts, research and choose

15mm+ belts unless you decide gear drive in which case I would really, really hook up with the upcoming @riverside.rider @nuttyjeff combo offer

Also @moon is doing something

Alternatively look at the hub drives with pnummie adapters popping up everywhere.

But you do want 6" pneumatic tires, I think your teeth would fall out even with Gummies

7 Likes

Yeah I am doing something in relation to hubs and AT gear drives and it should work on most hangers and AT wheels that we have today

@Rotko

4 Likes

I use a skate deck with MBS ATS 12 trucks (about 15° rise) and mbs 8" pneumatics and love it. Incredibly carvy trucks, like almost too carvy. I can drive over anything.

2 Likes

The g bomb brackets I have aren’t a great fit. Wouldn’t recommend pursuing that path if you don’t already have them on hand.

2 Likes

I rate these guys, I run through seawater puddles without any fear, can take the amps you want to charge at, screw top protector https://ebay.us/Os9oqV

Forgotten the geezers name but someone is building a using a 13pin version for the bms to be external

Found it: This is a 21mm connector due to needing 13 pins, SP13 is 13mm

Yeah i figured as much, just wanted to give the guy an idea how he can make that type of deck fit with big wheels as pneumatics. The concept behind that is to get some distance from deck to the axle.

1 Like

Oh boys! So nice… just installed two of 5 possible LEDs. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

They are cool, but much to big and I don’t want to screw around when I want to charge my board. For now I stay with my small connector, anyway I just charge with 2A for the moment… the plug will also be fine at for 4A.

2 Likes

Finally had the chance to open mine up, this deck is a piece of art. Amazing craftsmanship and attention to detail. Even more impressive as a first time seller, one of the best and most organized buys I’ve been apart of.

Hats off to you @bevilacqua, happy holidays and I want a spot on the list for anything else you come out with next.

11 Likes

@Rotko Surfrodz rkp 200mm @riverside.rider 6inch nummies Enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

Just in time for Christmas!!!

16 Likes

Hey, how can I buy one, Merry christmas from Australia!!

1 Like

Wait for the next run dude. This was a first run. I believe @bevilacqua is working on the next iteration atm. Save your bucks. This product is well worth any price required. MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL !

2 Likes

I’d also like to add that this was the fastest product to come to market I’ve seen in Esk8… like, BY FAR. From the first time I saw the thread to deliver was only a few months. Fantastic job guy’s :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I am hella desperate for the board :joy: Missed out on 2 opportunities to buy one​:pensive::pensive:. You snooze you lose!

I really wouldn’t be too upset if you missed out. With how quickly these were designed, made, assembled, and shipped out, like I said earlier was so quick. Plus with it being winter now not much riding too be done. I’d bet they’ll have the next batch in a few months or so. Just guessing here, but that’s what I think :wink:

5 Likes

In Australia, winter is the best time to ride because it’s so hot in summer :joy: It’s summer here anyway Christmas by the pool or the beach

4 Likes

Lol yeah up until recently I was living in Houston TX and winter was the best! Summer was miserable…

1 Like

Have you contacted @monkey32?