HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

using graffiti spray, it’s really super easy, then add epoxy 2k matte spray and you’re good

3 Likes

should I sand the surface with a high grit sand paper first? then, I’m assuming wipe it down with a damp rag?

no need, not even a primer.

1 Like

You sure bout that? Id most def and least rough sand and primer or etch then paint… then choice of color then matte clear.

For those wondering, I’m testing @Winfly’s HAYA specific battery modules. They’re working great and this is such an awesome deck :heart_eyes:Amazing job @bevilacqua!

Some pics:

And video

9 Likes

Preparing the support with just a little time is always better and last longer! Sanding, cleaning, primer base, paint, sand, paint (you can repeat), varnish, send varnish glazing etc … and so on. The more the better. But of curse it old well without all this stape with some good paint ! (most graffiti spray already got varnish in it)

Edit : Look at that work made by ervineline, just like a supercar body!! https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8831?u=riako

1 Like

Was working for him part time that day :rofl:20190101_225735 20190101_225516

10 Likes

You’re the paint master :raised_hands::sparkles:

image image (Just the slightly updated shape)

18 Likes

Very nice! the updates looks awesome!

I hate u… because I can see the sun is shining in Spain. I HATE U. :rofl:

6 Likes

What changes are made?

Truck are further out15467240166461274140666997762781

4 Likes

Fancy haya, fancy port!!

18 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8839?u=bevilacqua

Its easyer for the cnc to mantain the chamfer, and this way there is much less finishing work.

1 Like

daamn thats hot I wanted to 3d print a truck riser for you with charger and button but this is so nice

1 Like

Oh that means the Ender is going well!! Congrats yo! Nice printer! I’m jealous :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

hahaha yes you remembered correctly! If you ever need something to print you can contact me although I live 300km far from you haha (still need to find a date to go to amsterdam)

What is this port? I need it dir something else :joy:

Is a usb c magnetic port charger for phone, the cheapest in Ali, just to test the idea because doesn’t hold more than 3 amps max. Since it works I going to make it with a MacBook usb c port, it should be ok for 5-6 amps. :crossed_fingers:

But the MacBook usbC charge ports are not magnetic…?